[UK] Robin's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Donator
Jul 9, 2022
Germany
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Brainstorm
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): vtime isnt being used anymore, but I have been playing on the server for like 1-2 years (might even be 3 years, something like that)
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): O-1 SGT "Robin"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-C BCOM 'Robin'
Civilian name: 'Inspector'
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:555426023
Discord ID (name#0000): xbyrobin
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

1. Moderator Application
2. Moderator Application
3. Moderator Application
4. Moderator Application
096 Whitelist Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

JQHPPbP.png

5Ts8UZi.png

All of them should be expired tho, and I have really changed and became more mature.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I have gathered a lot of staff experience in many different any other games but mainly in garry's mod, I have also been dealing with many difficult people and know how to calm and deal with them without getting angry.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I have been whitelisted on many serious roleplay servers and played on many, I can also do and make serious RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Around 5-6 hours but less if I have very important exams for school.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to be a moderator of your server because I believe I can provide better support to the community. I enjoy maintaining a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, ensuring compliance and helping to resolve conflicts as they rise. My experience is fair, and I am committed to promoting a respectful and enjoyable environment for all members. I am also active and dedicated to the server, which allows me to respond to issues quickly. I am excited for the opportunity to help the server and its community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Why I am special over the other applicants? Because I bring a lot of value to the server team. Unlike other applicants I will provide the knowledge and ability to contribute in a variety of tasks such as problem solving, feedback, and general support. What sets me apart is my ability to provide and maintain a quick response a fair, unbiased approach, ensuring I perform the highest and nicest quality of support and think fast of a solution.

Quackie

Feb 19, 2024
I want to quote this "I enjoy maintaining a friendly and welcoming atmosphere" in my first couple weeks on the server, i had a trans flag on my pac and you came up to me and said that it is not a "real flag", you said this a few times in that interaction

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
I want to quote this "I enjoy maintaining a friendly and welcoming atmosphere" in my first couple weeks on the server, i had a trans flag on my pac and you came up to me and said that it is not a "real flag", you said this a few times in that interaction
If you have any evidence of this I would be happy to take it up and listen to it - As this does sound like something I should be concerned about.
Now if you don't have any evidence and want to keep claiming this that's fine, I just won't be treating your claim as valid.

also +Support
-hes a cool CI CO
-cannibal
-does his job good

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Robin

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
I believe the way you've interacted with multiple members of the community is unacceptable.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Major -Support

The Robin incident of 09/04/24

You're a good and skilled player in big positions in the community, but the way you've interacted with myself and others goes against what you state you are like in your application. I also personally can't see that you would be unbiased towards CI sits unlike other staff who also play CI a lot.

(edit: further -Support for the
clip that walker has provided)

Last edited:

Michael Walker

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 13, 2022
=/= Neutral
As of right now , I think you are unfite for mod. Your recent actions and the pure number of warns that you have received. Your recent ones altho show us an improvement on your actions. However the actions that were posted of the day of me sending this comment show you comit a blatently RDM. This could be from before you applied for mod however this should have never happend in the first place .
( Link for the clip)

There is always a way of improvements you have learned much from it altho there is still some more to learn.

I will not mention the incident that you said some bad stuff because I was not involved however it too shouldn't have happened.

Last edited:

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Robin

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

If you wish to know the reasoning for your denial, please contact myself or Luft on discord
(naffen or l_uft)

You may re-apply in 3 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.