- Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
[Holding] Security Captain, Agency Manager, A-1 CSG
-
[Held] Chief of Security, Nu-7 CSG, E-11 CSG, O-1 SGT, CI-D

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
All of my warns are expired by over a year.

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?
-
I am applying for Director of External Affairs because I believe that I am capable of greatly improving the department. For the past few weeks I've mostly just played DEA and have absolutely loved the roles it provides. I worked hard to achieve the rank of Agency Manager and feel inclined to apply for director as I would love to have the role. I have many operation ideas that I believe would be both beneficial for the site and fun for the department. I am also applying for Director because I have been doing a large amount of work for DEA and am ready to move forward.

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:
-
I am suitable for this position because of my past experiences with CL4 positions as well as my ability be active for the department. My time as Chief of Security provided me with the experience needed to manage the growth of a department, security being the hardest department to manage (in my opinion) forced me to quickly locate and change features that were causing issues. My experience with Mobile Task Forces provides me with knowledge of how they function enabling me to work with them rather than around them (like most departmental leaders do), with this as director I will be able to strengthen internal relations especially with Nu-7 as EA should aim to work closer with them. Being an Agency Manager for a month has not only given me experience with running the department and sustaining its impressive reputation but also experience in dealing with GOIs like CI and GOC as well as their fragile relations. Overall, I am also suitable for Director of External Affairs because of my experience as an Agency Manager with working the roster, doing documents and reporting to SA.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
-
In RP the External Affairs Directors primary objectives should be to lead and manage the Department and its personnel, ensuring relations with other departments are kept positive and that senior members of EA are doing their jobs. The Director of External Affairs should aim to act as a negotiator for larger proposals like treaties and agreements between GOIs. The Director needs to keep a constant eye out for new Agency Managers and Special Agents as well as acting like a pathway for Site Administration to contact members of EA. Other than these points, the Director should also focus on improving the department as a whole, considering different ideas and taking constructive feedback from his peers. Once all of this is in order, the director should ensure that members of his department are constantly occupied and great RP scenarios for them to participate in.

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
John Heimer was raised in a working-class district on the East side of the Berlin Wall during a time of economic depression. His father worked in the police force and strongly encouraged him to join. While working with Bundespolizei (German Police) Heimer's father tragically died to an unknown armed milita (C.I). Heimer was left with no family and at the age of 18 joined the police force to seek vengeance yet was only led to the EGB special forces. While on a training mission Heimer was separated from his squad and stumbled upon Site - 99 in the Black Forest where he was taken in for interrogation and given a choice. To either be given Class A and carry on living a lie or to join the foundation and help Secure Protect and Contain anomalies. Of course, Heimer having nothing else Joined the foundation and was re-located to site-65 and designated a role within the DEA ranks. Although John was happy, he was not satisfied. He knew there was more to the foundation than he was being shown. Secrets buried in secrets, maybe he’ll find out one day.

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Stop being mean to Nu7 :mad:

Reactions: Valkyrie

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Extremely active and helpful as an agency manager, I believe that he will make a great director, best DEA agency manager of all time.
A lot of experience in Cl4 positions, the perfect fit for a director.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+Support
Rook is an extremely honest and good member of EA. He has helped me through and through with my return into the server, he has assisted me with regaining my licenses (RRT + HWL) and learning how EA functions now. Rook is extremely active and it's almost as if he has no life as he never gets off of SCP-RP or EA. It is becoming a problem, however he most definitely has earned this position.

Bram

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Rook,
We have had a lot of interactions on different roles and your experience matches the requirement to be a director and I think you will be the perfect match to be the next director, Being DEA director isn't easy but i think you will overcome the annoying challenges that will face your path So illl be giving you a +Support, As the Ex Dep of DEA i can see you are fit for this position.

Karn2

May 21, 2023
+support
when Brum left I thought who would be the best director and rook was the only one I could think of as he always giving out tasks and sending people out and giving them stuff to do and still is. he was the only one I saw as an senior agent doing anything for the reg at the time even before Brum left he was basically the only higher up I saw do anything. which is why I support him for director of external affairs.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support

As Agency Manager within DEA I believe that Rook is best suited for the position, he has held lots of CL4 positions prior to this application and is a really good dude within the SCP community.

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
Massive +SUPPORT

Rook has a good head on his shoulders and is reasonable to talk to when discussing issues. Rook has been part of the community for a while, and can be trusted with this role. My reasons have already been said, so...

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.