Do you have a mic?:
Of course!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[HOLDING] MTF O-1 MAJ , SCP-096
[HELD] CI Delcom , Nu-7 SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope, never.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe the reason i believe i would be a good candidate for Assistant is because of my experience that i have gained over this past 6 months.

Since i have been playing as O-1 for a couple of months now, i have gained alot of knowledge in terms of Code of Ethics and the procedures around it.

Currently, i am also motivated to start doing something new and fresh, and i feel like being Assistant would be perfect, because that way i will possible create new RP scenarios for me and the other players involved.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Well, to begin with, the main responsibility from the Assistantes is to assist the Ethics Committee with whatever task they may need help with.

They are also responsable to make sure that the facility is run as ethically as possible, this being: the way the foundation treats D-Class, if the SCPs test are done correctly and e.t.c.

Another thing they also do is supervise and help evaluate each department to see how well they do and how to improve it.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
From the beginning of high school, Tom Lewis started studying science, hitting great scores and being one of the best students in that school. After finishing his school, he decided to pursue what he loved the most, research Being one of the best scientists in the country.

However, one day, Tom was driving to work and there was a car crash causing heavy traffic and suddenly his Car door opens and a strange-looking man who's appearance wasn't familiar to Tom put a wet napkin to cover his face and suddenly Tom Faints out.

After a few hours, Tom wakes up somewhere with bright lights toward his face sitting on a long couch with a cloth bag covering his face, while realizing what happened he jumps out of place and sees that there are men in army suits and weapons guarding the place. he was interviewed and later asked if he would like to join the "Foundation", which Tom accepted after hearing what they say and what their mission is for the world, and how dangerous and weird those "SCPs" that the foundation studies.

Like many, and due to his past experience, he started as a simple Junior Researcher, conducting his research on several SCPs. and reading through the books of other Researchers as he was really curious and eager to learn.

After a few years of his career, Tom discovered a weird SCP that had Cannibalistic qualities which was the SCP-323. Following Tom's studies of SCP-323, watching Videos and reading past reports wasn't enough, Tom had to make a leap of faith and do what his parents were afraid of the most, carry a gun, as a man of science, Tom never used a weapon in his life and in his journey in the foundation, for the first time ever, Tom Started attending Military Training provided by the Foundation.
One of Tom's important goals is to have direct contact with SCP-323 therefore, he decided to join the Mobile Task Force Nu-7 "Hammer Down" to engage with the anomaly and what he did was more than testing on the anomaly, Tom became a competent Sergeant and was acknowledged by his Superiors and words started moving on from ear to ear.

One day, Tom was getting ready for another of what he thinks is a "Normal Day" where he was Patrolling around the Facility of Site-65, making sure everything is calm and no Chaos Insurgents were around, Tom's Radio start echoing and he hears a call to regroup in the Security sector Training Course (KH). Tom reaches the Training Course where he finds members of Internal Security waiting for him, there is no other Nu-7 unit there and the first thing that happens is one of those Internal Security Operatives sprays a weird gas that makes Tom doze and eventually faints and falls asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACCESSING DATABASE - CLEARANCE REQUIRED

User: Foundation.EthicUser5

Password: *************

CHECKING...
CHECKING...
CHECKING...

ACCESS GRANTED - WELCOME BACK MR. [REDACTED]

ACCESSING CLEARANCE REQUIRED: 4

LOG: OPEN VOICE-RECORD LOG52.

INTERVIEWER: Wake up Tom, It's time for you to advance to the next step in your career.

Tom looks up strangely and worried: Where am I ? who is this ? are you CI? you're not getting jackshit from me!

INTERVIEWER: Don't you worry, if we were CI, you would've been mashed potato by now. This is nothing but a great opportunity for you Tom... You have been doing very well in your Role and now The Ethics committee thinks you will be suitable to join us.

Tom: Join who?

INTERVIEWER: We are Mobile Task Force Omega-1 "Laws Left Hand", we serve as an extension to the Committee. Completing their Tasks and Enforce their Codes.

Tom: Wait! Aren't you guys Internal Security?

INTERVIEWER: This Mobile Task Force is Classified to CLearance Level 4 Personnel Only and to whom below we are Called Internal Security.
And so, we would like to offer you this opportunity in joining us, do you accept?

Tom: Of course.

And so began Tom's journey as an Omega-1 operative... His previous combat experience is what helped him alot in getting new position.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a new Omega-1 operative, Tom began to work closely with the other Omega-1 operatives and the Ethics Committee and he quickly realized just how important the Ethics were to bring the balance and justice to the Foundation.
In order to bring that balance and justice, the Ethics Committee had started preparing tribunals agaisn't other Foundation members that had broken the Code of Ethics.

While this type of tribunals didn't seem important to some people, Tom definately started to gain a new interest, not to do more combat missions, but fight for what things should be.

Fastfoward a few months and Tom has been to the rank of Major due to his amazing performance in the Omega-1.
However, one day, Tom was patrolling around the facility when he gets a radio messsage for him to make his way to Floor 3 Eletrical Center, because an Ethics Committee Member was in danger.
Tom quickly stopped what he was doing and ran as fast as possible to get there and when he arrives there, he was met by once again, some men in suit.

ECM: Hello again, Tom, please take a sit.

Tom: What is this about?!

ECM: We've noticed your amazing performance in Omega-1 and how dedicated you are to the Code of Ethics, and so, we would like to offer you a brand new position, something different.
We have a spot available for you to become one of your Ethics Assistant, but you see, this is not an easy job where you just sit around and watch people break the Code of Ethics, we actually want competent to fill this spot...
Do you accept this new challenge?

Tom: Absolutely.

With this new opportunity, Tom began to assist the Ethics Committee directly and thus, he wasn't fighting for how things were, but rather how they should be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+Very Ethical
+Active
+Mature and Competent
+secretly Brazilian (Joke)

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+Support
continueing the chain of applying for ECM after getting major
jokes jokes i love you bud

AssassinsAim

May 24, 2022
+support

Fantastic CO when i was leading Omega-1, no doubt he will contribute alot as an ECA.

Anthony "Pilot"

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
+Support
He has a lot of Cl4 experience, professional, active and a very nice person to talk to.
-Genji main(jk?)

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
been on O-1 forever
CL4 Experience

worked with you now and when you were in Nu-7 and it was really nice working with you and really cant wait to work more with you!

Good luck man

'Delta-7' LadBaby2006

Nov 3, 2022
+Support
-Experience
-Well Written Application
-Knows his way Around Ethics
-Professional
-O-1 Major

-Johnny 'Delta-7' Livingstone

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Rushi's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Discord/Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for one week if you pass the interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved

Broda Kagen
Ethics Committee Director​

Status
Not open for further replies.