Status
Not open for further replies.

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): diamondfury956

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 23 days total

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: +0 [GMT/BST]

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu7 LT Lucas Saint

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Lucas 'Heretic'

Civilian name: Lukas Saint

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:437307338

Do you have a mic?:
Yes (The quality isn't the best but I'm working on it)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 FailRP warning ( I was brand new on the server and someone told me to heal through Dclass doors, it was my fault for not knowing) and 1 Metagaming warning ( I knew someone's name from the UI above their head and not through ID)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have played MRP for a little bit

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-6 (On weekends I can go for about 6-10)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
When I first started playing the server it was an escape from all the stress I had finishing my exams and it was nice that people knew me and noticed me everyday and I will always treasure the good times we shared. I want to become a moderator to ensure this server can be at its best for as long as possible, this is because I want to help and give back to the community that helped me and because I know how much this server means to so many people and I wish to help maintain its high standards and to help more people join our community. Also, seeing how hard the current staff work I appreciate them and wish to help them.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am fortunate not to have many responsibilities in my life, this means I have a lot of free time and I wish to use said time to further help the servers players and to relieve the stress of the servers admins/mods by sharing the workload. Throughout my experiences with life I have faced challenges and I believe these forged me into the person I am today, I never let words bother me and I always try to show respect and maintain proper manners to everybody I meet no matter their actions or who they are as a person. Also, because of my time on the server i have picked up knowledge on the rules and how mods act and their duties

- Thanks for reading my app,
Saint.

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
Today I will be giving you a support:

-Active
-Mature
-Friendly
-Valid Reason for wanting to be staff
- Is a 10/10 LT in Nu7 and see no reason to not give it him

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
+SUPPORT

+ Lots of interactions, all of them good
+ Detailed app
+ Active
+ Kind and approachable person

Bob mc adam

Apr 18, 2022
+ Support
+ Positive interactions
+ detailed application
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Quite active

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Personally I have had minimal interactions however those I've had have all been positive.
+ Active

- Somewhat detailed application.

Good luck with the application.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
+Support
Everything stated above and just yes. Literally such a good guy and would be a perfect mod. o7 pal

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
One of the most friendly and relaxed people I have met. Plus he is a great Leader to DB and holds senior positions as well.
I wish you the best of luck Saint.

- James Henderson

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Very Friendly Individual
+ Great Interactions

GL ?

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Active

- No previous experience as staff
+Friendly and easily approachable person
+Detailed application
+ Good Rp and Rule knowledge
+ Mature
+ Good interactions

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
+Support
  • Amazing interactions in-game
  • Incredibly friendly and mature
  • Active in-game
  • Great rule knowledge

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Hello LSaint

I Looked Through your Application and I Will Give you a Neutral. The Reasoning I'm Giving you a neutral is because I Haven't had any Interractions. You Don't have any Staffing Experience. I Wish you the best luck.

The One And Only
-Rarey

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Application Accepted
Hello @
L.Saint

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resource Supervisor,
Foxatron

Status
Not open for further replies.