[UK] Sam Worthy's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Worthy

Apr 4, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): samworthy96 im not 100% on that though

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): The command doesn’t seem to work I included a screenshot of the achievement for 1 week playtime.
1712230191703.png

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Sam Worthy

Chaos name (include your rank): Sam “Ghost” Worthy

Civilian name: Sammi Worthy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53616887

Discord ID (name#0000): sammiworthy

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received no kicks or bans.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I was a Senior Admin in a Fivem (GTA RP) server which is one bellow management (Staff Director) in their hierarchy. I know how to deal with staff sits fairly and reasonably and have good leadership qualities from my time as a Senior Admin.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: SCP RP, many fantasy style rp servers on games like Conan exiles and a lot of experience on Fivem I was a LSPD Major as well as the Director of the Major Crimes Division and in the department for a year, I was in many of the different criminal organisations and was a high rank in Ballas (Street gang), Winter Ghost (Militia) and Lost Motorcycle Club. I was also a lawyer a judge and apart of the Bureau of Corrections for a time. I was also ran a in game RP campaign with two of my friends for the Governor position them being Governor and Vice Governor and I was their State Clerk dealing with a lot of the laws and bills we proposed.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6 hours a day most days unless I am busy in real life.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I enjoyed being a staff member in Fivem and was a dedicated member of the team, I like helping and making the server a better place whether that be dealing with staff sits, helping new players or helping people set up cool role play scenes. I also really don’t like watching peoples roleplay experienced ruined and would like to help prevent that.
1712230436090.png
This is the hours I clocked and the staff sits (116 I think the next closest person had 50 sits) that I took the week I got Senior Admin of the week.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have plenty of experience as a Senior Admin and believe I can bring that experience to Garrys Mod and rise through the staff team the way I did in Fivem. I’m fair and understanding and know that sometimes it is about bettering the player and not just punishing them making sure to hear out both sides gather the information from clips and decide on the outcome from a neutral perspective, I am also good at keeping calm in tense situations which some staff sits will sometimes be.I also know staff isn’t just about policing the rules and it is helping everyone have a better role play experience such as helping them set up more in depth scenes. I have a decent knowledge of the rules and will enforce them fairly.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+/- Support
-extensive past experience
-somewhat new to the server

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Sam Worthy

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support
- Good application.
- Staff experience (albeit on other games).
- Have seen around and seems to be of appropriate character.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Accepted :)

Hello @Sam Worthy ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.