[UK] Sarah Stevens' Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Fox_Hancxck
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 64 Hours in V_Time (330 hours in 1 Year acheivement)
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Sarah Stevens
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Sarah Stevenson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91581072
Discord ID (name#0000): fox_hancxck#8898
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One for Toxicity a few months ago, but none since

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- No, this was my first proper go at Gmod RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At minimum 3 or 4. Although I can play for around 6 hours Monday - Thursday.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've been playing on this server since August (although I had to take a month off due to being out of the country) and ive made some incredible friends on here. Its very quickly taken up the majority of my time so id like to put that time to good use. I also want to help people, its one of the reasons I became an executive, and as rewarding as that job is, I would like to step it up a notch. I just genuinely love the community and want to reduce the amount of people who want to make the experience a negative one for other players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Id like to believe that I'm approachable and easy to talk to. I'm on most nights from around 10pm-12pm to around 9am when I go for a nap, there have been a few times where I've been on and there hasn't been staff on although that has improved recently. Its normally around 4am when people start to think its every man for themselves and all hell breaks loose, id like to prevent that so the people who play on mornings can enjoy there time playing as much as those who play on evenings do. I am also able to look at problems without bias, as ive shown through my research position. If i have a sit with my friend i'm not going to lean in my friends favour. Im also a very good listener and will hear everyone out before jumping to any conclusions.

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
+Support
-Good rule knowledge
-Mature
-Active
-Good Interaction
-4ft

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+Support
Active
Mature
Friendly
Good interactions

Good luck Sarah!

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
I only had good interactions with Sarah, and I can only say that she is mature/professional to handle such important role like this. As she mentioned in her application, she is friendly and approachable.
I believe her application could be more detailed, since it's quite lacking some information. It's great that she is focusing in non-peak hours considering that there is less staff online, and sometimes none.
With the reasons stated above, I'm willing to give you a
+support, and I wish you good luck.
'boku' Miyu

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

I have had limited interactions with you however have seen you around the site a few times. For that reason, I will be extending my Neutral support to a +Support due to the following factors.

+Active
+Professional (Judging off one or two interactions)
+No recent warnings

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
+Support
+Active even not at peak times
+Always friendly
+Good rule knowledge

Good luck.

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Rule knowledge
+Great interactions
+Mature
+No recent warnings

Good luck!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @SS3920 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Community Divison Lead,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.