PAC Approved [UK] Satchelman's Consultant Pac Request

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job): Medical Consultant
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453410943

PAC Title: Consultant lead of Non Combatives Ben 'Satchelman'

Picture of Pac:
1691690843769.png
Reason for Requesting this PAC: The default model and clothes of Consultant is horrible. I want a more appropriately clothed model/character for this job. As we are non combat I have not added any armor or anything like that. I just feel like this is a very good looking suit and hat for a Medical Leadership job.

"Lore" or whatever: Ben 'Satchelman' Is the Consultant lead of Medical Non Combatives. He is there to help all non combative doctors with their job, His fancy attire attracts attention in a good way from his co workers and makes them see him as their superior. Ben 'Satchelman' Is a very serious medic and Is professional at all times when working in the foundation. His attire may look the same as some higher ups but that is simply because they go to the same tailor in Pinewood. Ben grew up in a poor household and when he got hired in Site-65 as a Medical Consultant he decided to get a nice coat and hat with the last of his money to impress the personnel in the foundation.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
PAC Approved

Hi @SatchelMan,

Your PAC has been approved for Consultant

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.