Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 21, 2022
Name: Scotsman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47753225
Previous Rank: Senior Administrator
Date of resignation?: 24/02/24

Why did you resign?
A lot was going on at the time and I had to make sacrifices. This sadly was one of them.
Prior to this resignation, have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Clean Record (Can be verified via staff logs)

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: To put it bluntly I miss it. When I was staff for the most part it was great. It was nice to have something to come on to and be able to get away from the real world. I have always been able to commit somewhat At the time of my resignation, I had to prioritize. Now with circumstances changing and with a fresh mindset I feel I can be of use to the staff team once more. I just want to mention that I still have commitments to work and family, so my level of activity may vary from week to week. If you need to discuss this further when reviewing my appeal, please feel free to reach out.

Last edited:
+support

During my time from E-11 COM to ECC, Scotsman was continuously the most approachable and helpful SL at the time, needed a second opinion? Scotsman. Approval? Scotsman. Props? Scotsman. He was also very in tune to server health, particularly to the regiments and he understood what needed to be done, I can think of numerous occasions Scotsman helped me out from both an IC Site Manager perspective and an OOC Senior Admin one, some of the changes he helped me with remain in E-11 and have been beyond helpful in maintaining the regiment. He was also a superb roleplayer, i can fondly remember the faction storyline and smaller events he would help me with to enhance rp. It's been great to see him back all we need now is him back in SL

Status
Not open for further replies.