For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4d 10h 10m
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): James 'Critical' Krane
Civilian name: Crontical
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP - 11 Total 78 1673122329035.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None. Closest is IA Agent
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I am mature meaning I have self control. This self control means whilst I am playing as 096 I do not decide to go against rules set in place for SCP-096 and go on a killing rampage against everyone in the foundation. I also understand when 096 becomes raged and therefor breaches containment and I understand how SCP-096 acts once he has killed the person who saw his face.

I am also interested to roleplay as SCP-096 and allow researchers to tests on 096 increasing the researching possibilities on the server. This will improve their time on the server along side my own and the D-Class / Gensec who are also involved in these tests.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Typically SCP-096 would be sat down due to them not being aggroed by anyone.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 can roam anywhere so long as it isn't the surface, floor 2, floor 3 or player spawn points. 096 may go to the D-Block if someone has see his face there but cannot go into the central area of D-Block where D-Class collect scrap and line up for medical/testing.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. All personnel getting involved or in the path of SCP-096 must wear scramblers.
2. Personnel who are attempting to RC 096 should get a bucket from somewhere around the map ready to place it on 096's head.
3. When SCP-096 has become pacified and is then sitting who ever has the bucket should approach SCP-096 and attempt to place it on the SCP's head.
4. If whilst SCP-096 has the bucket on their head they should be beamed by a containment beam in order to ensure the SCP is pacified and can be restrained.
5. Restrain the SCP with SCP restraints.
6. Return 096 to their containment behind the air lock doors.
If anyone has see 096 and hasn't been killed yet they must be taken to 096's containment behind the airlocks in order to either attract 096 back to their containment or to ensure another breach doesn't occur.

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Critical !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Macca​

Status
Not open for further replies.