What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF A-1 SPC [US Server]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
SCP-096 is one of my favorite SCPs so I know a lot about the SCP and I think I would make a perfect SCP-096 player on the server. I know a lot of the lore behind SCP-096 and think I would be able to enforce a high level of roleplay while playing as SCP-096.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When 096 is pacified he is in a calm state and will sit still at the location of the last SCP-096-2 death. He will remain there in the same state unless someone else aggrovates him. If no MTF interact with SCP-096 or another instance of SCP-096-2 does not occur, SCP-096 is allowed to wonder a small distance from where he is sitting.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere however SCP-096 is only allowed to go to locations of SCP-096-2. SCP-096 cannot breach and then run to d-block if there are no targets at d-block as this is FailRP. SCP-096 has to take the fastest path towards SCP-096-2 and kill him.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is breached and runs towards all SCP-096-2 and terminates all instances.
SCP-096 then goes into a calm/docile state.
A containment unit will then place a bucket on SCP-096's head.
SCP-096 will then be beamed and cuffed and brought back to his containment chamber.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hi @NeptuneColony ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.