For how long have you played on CG SCP: 265 hours Total
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): "Walter" Heisenberg
Civilian name: "Tyler" Esmo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP 13 Total 105 I am unable to include an image but my foundation character name is "Walter" Heisenberg [DW1-BO] if you could please check it out that way it would be very much appreciated thank you
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- External Agent/Operative (Holding)
- Riot Sergeant (Holding)
- Doctor (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any kicks/bans or warnings. Yes, I was warned for FRP as 096 because I didn't know when and how long I had sit down and cry and also for looking at people on purpose by accident for not knowing and from now on I will remember everything to do.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I would like to learn as a SCP since I haven't quite gone as SCPs a lot which this would give me a new experience and to see how other SCPs work to do their job I also think that playing as SCP-096 would be quite fun to play as for excitement and to play as a job for when people want 096 to flag on.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 would be either sat down continuously sobbing for at least a 1 minute and then he is able to stand up moving around very slowly.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 would take the shortest route to the person who has seen his face on the picture or in-person, unless there is someone in D-Block who saw his face first then he won't go there.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: A bucket must be putted on his head to prevent new people seeing his face and becoming his next target. Then the person who saw his face should destroy the picture to stop other people from also becoming his next targets. Once the final target has been terminated, with the bucket on SCP-096 head he must be restrained and taken back to his CC immediately in-case he were to brake through the bucket.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Walter Heisenberg!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Make sure you follow the rules of SCP-096 to avoid having your whitelist removed!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Critical​

Status
Not open for further replies.