Civilian name: Miad
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, i have a mic

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 11 Warnings (too much to explain)
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- Ive seen lots of people use SCP-096 the wrong way, 096 should only kill people who looked at his face and not run into teh crowd where he can kill more people and I am suitable for SCP-096 because I can Serious RP at any time needed and I have a pretty good understanding of how 096 operates.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When 096 is pacified he will sit down trying to hide its face scared, after about 60 seconds of being pacified and no interaction with any people, he may wander around. He also cannot break any doors to get anywhere when pacified
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When 096 is breached he will run afterwards who ever looked at his face and only them, and get to there the fastest way possible and cant delay his path to get more targets, 096 is not allowed to beeline to D-Block unless there is someone who looked at his face inside of D-Block.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Foundation personnel will put on scrambles to avoid looking at 096 and other personnel without scrambles will go to PW and try to hide away from 096, when 096 kills all targets he will become pacified then someone will put a bucket over his head to prevent his face being seen, afterwards they will use a pacification beam and cuff him, put him inside of his cell and close the door. SCP-096 is also not allowed to leave his cell or run away when being recontained.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @zendrra!

Thanks for taking the time to make an SCP-096 application.

Unfortunately, I am going to deny your application as you answered incorrectly to one of the questions. Please re-read the rules regarding 096 Roaming.

You may re-apply in 1 Day.

Highest regard,
Cassius​

Status
Not open for further replies.