[UK] Scp-096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:138107585
Discord name: Simmoun#4774
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing since like a month before summer break started
In what country are you located?: Im from Sweden
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Simon Wester
Civilian name: Simon West
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Scp-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes , I do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have been Ci- Gamma but resigned three days ago (due to lack of interest in Raiding) Im also a Nu-7 at the moment joined it two days ago but i've been a Nu-7 before but got kicked for not knowing how to do logs
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've only gotten a Verbal Warning because i messed up as 939 and could see everyone even if they were crouching down
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I really enjoy playing Scps and have spent alot of time as them. And usually im pretty good with roleplaying as the Scps
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Well if he has a bucket he will hit the bucket otherwise he will cry and wait for someone to see him so he can get aggressive. He will usually also sit in his cell crying
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: He will go and follow the person who has seen him so if indeed a D-class has seen his face he will run into D-block but he shall try to kill the ones who has seen his face and not beeline to D-block
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Well you have to be quick to put a bucket on his head so people cant see his face. He will then proceed to kill everyone who has seen his face. When he is done make sure you got an extra bucket so that way if he breaks the first one you have an extra. You then handcuff him and bring him back to his cell .( You can also use scramble but that only works for you so bucket is the best option)

Deleted member 2482

Application Accepted

Hello @Simon Wester
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it, and make sure to always follow the SCP Rules

Kind regards
Erl Carlson

Status
Not open for further replies.