[UK] SCP-096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167391168
Discord name: peep#3372
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since 17/5/2022.
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Alex "Oasis" Redmont, Alex "The Dentist"
Civilian name: Forton "The Dealer" Greenman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Currently, I am unable to get a screenshot of this. However, I believe I am currently around total level 115 and SCP level 15.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:
MTF Nu-7 LCPL [UK]
MTF E-11 CPL [UK]
CI-C DELCOM [US,UK]
SCP-096 [US]
GENSEC Captain [US, briefly]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 5 warnings and a ban. I do not remember the reason for all of them, however I can name some of the more notable ones:
-ERP [A]: Told the US ECD we were having a
gay sex orgy
in D-Block showers.
-Toxicity ban (3 days): Told an SCP-035 player to kill themselves after they were being annoying in OOC.
I have grown from all of my warnings and will never repeat this kind of behaviour.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I can roleplay as SCP-096 and am utterly obsessed with the SCP as a whole. It is by far my favourite SCP and I would play on it consistently. I have also had previous experience as a SCP-096 player on the U.S. server.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096, when pacified, attempts to make its way back to [REDACTED]. On the server however, SCP-096 simply starts roaming around one minute after it has killed SCP-096-1.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 may only go in a straight line to SCP-096-1. It may not take unnecessary paths to gain more kills. It can not beeline to D-Block.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 is recontained by waiting for it to kill SCP-096-1, then placing a bucket on it. Afterwards, you beam SCP-096 when it's calm and then cuff it. You then bring it to its Containment Chamber. You need 2 people to recontain it minimum, as you need someone to drag it into it's CC.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Oasis
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.