Character name(s):
Keenun Wild

Civilian name:
Mike Willis

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I Do

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1669133236400.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Not Yet

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have had a lot of roleplay experience and feel I can bring some in depth roleplay to 096 to make it fun for both researchers and containment staff. I have done a bunch of research into SCP 096 to become a better roleplay with the SCP and make researched intresting for the research staff

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096 is to cry when sitting and then when left alone for 1 minute will wonder the facility, and then if someone looks at his face he will chase the target.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is to go where its target is and is not to break any doors where its target isnt for example it cant just break open another SCP cell unless its target is in there. If someone in the D-block has seen a picture of SCP-096 then it can run to D-block. or if he is near D-Block and someone looks at him then he can enter D-Block

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
You can calm down 096 by putting a bucket over its head, then once 096 has killed all of its targets it will calm down and sit on the floor, it is then that containment staff can beam 096 and restrain him, once done 096 can be placed back in his containment and all photos of 096 must be destroyed.

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @KeenunWild
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Due to a failure to meet one of the requirements, your application has been denied.
The requirement for SCP-096 is level 10 SCP; total level 30, currently you are SCP level 4 and level 32 in total.

Kind Regards,
Lily

Status
Not open for further replies.