Character name(s):
'Mishashi', 'Crosshair'

Civilian name:
N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
e46f67aa33ba7ac88bcc47b1069a26ec.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
They're all listed in the signature.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warn for RDM, but appealed.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
Because I enjoy playing SCPs whenever possible, especially when it comes to unusual roleplay scenarios. I can put myself into the mindset of said SCP and, more or less, act as they are intended. The other day, GOC had intended for a SCP-079 interview and I opted to be playing 079, to positive reviews. I also find myself engrossed in all things SCP related, often times going out of my way to actually read the fanwiki's pages to learn more of the SCP. Along with that, my maturity and will to engage with others are two vital key requirements needed for playing this SCP.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
"See good, do good" basically. If they see you doing a morally good deed, you'll receive their help regardless of your standing with the Foundation. Unbiased and always helping, so long as you're not hostile to them. In general, they're morally good, unbiased medics or assistants that help whoever comes across their way with morally good intentions.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
Researchers, of course. Non-combatives ought to be the focus of SCP-22415's attention during a raid. They can't defend themselves during such an attack and as such, ought to be brought to safety with as little casualties as possible.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
Nope. The researcher is currently in a good position in a way that has him out of sight and out of 076's mind. Pushing him towards the researcher could result in the death of said researcher and as such, go against what SCP-22415-3 stands for. A morally good deed, which is keeping non-combatives out of harm's way. He ought to keep 076's attention on him.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
He's not to be helped. D-Class are death row prisoners and a potential harm to Foundation staff and, should they escape, the public. They'll be disregarded and the nearest security member will be informed with the necessary information so that he is dealt with.​

Last edited:

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Mishashi !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Nosey​

Status
Not open for further replies.