Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): JohnTalvaski

How many hours of playtime do you have? 21 hours currently
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Security Cadet John Talvaski, Jnr Researcher John Talvaski, Trainee Medic John Talvaski (Intend on changing names between charicters)
Chaos name (include your rank): Dont currently play chaos but plan on it in future
Civilian name: Dont Currently play Civillian but plan on it in near future
Steam ID: 76561198074033869
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Is this the first application you made? Yes first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes multiple, I have done community administration across a multitude of games over the years and worked as part of a number of staff teams handling a multitude of roles everything from administration of the player base to Game Master (Events), Community Support that involved handling questions from community members.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes a lot i have been roleplaying for approximatly 12 years and consider myself a hardcore roleplayer, I have played a multitude of characters and always aim to ensure that my roleplay promotes further roleplay. I can play any type of charicter and am very quick to come up with new plot lines that are both entertaining and engaging. With the charicters i play i always attempt to convey emotion and invoke emotion through my roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It entirely depends on work typically 5-8 more on my days off can go up to approximatly 12 if i have no commitments
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator to give back to the community and do what i can to ensure that the player base is having a positive experiance that they find enjoyable. I hope to contribute to the community in a posative manner and be a proactive member in ensuring the players are enjoying themselves. I also want to join the moderator team to contribute to the team with my skillset and outloot hopefully helping to improve the wellbeing of the community through actions as a team.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Community administration i have always been a calm and collected individual that strives to help others. My kind and proffessional attitude i hope will assist the community with matters of administration and ensure that the community members feel like they are being listened to when issues arrise. I further have proffessional training in conflic managment and i belive this could be an asset to the moderation team. Due to my many years in roleplay i belive i would be able to guide the community members that are maybe not so confident therefore taking an active role with the community. Finally i am a very strong communicator and teamplayer. In summary i belive my skillset would be an asset to both the moderation team and the community as a whole.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-Support
-/+ Haven't seen you in game
-/+ Unsure of rule knowledge/maturity

-Not enough hours

Until I see you in game and see how you do roleplay wise and as a player, I cannot trust that what you are saying is the truth, and therefore will not change to a Neutral or +Support until I see you and interact with you

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Echoing what Kwill is saying;

-Support
-Not enough hours

However your + sides are that you say you have been roleplaying in a serious capacity for a lenghthy period of time which shows you have RP knowledge and you also have prior staff experience which brings over transferrable skills.

Best of luck

- Yeke

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
- Support

- Playtime
- No inteactions

+ Good app
- Prior sfaff experience'
I think you should get a bit more known in the server and play the server more.
- Best of luck!

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
- Support

- Playtime
- No Interactions/Never seen you before
+ Decent App

I'd recommend getting the community to know you more and applying again after that

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
-Support

-Not enough hours

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
- Support

-/+ Unsure about Maturity
-/+ Unsure of your rule knowledge

- I have never seen you in-game.
- Not enough hours.

Applying for staff with 21 hours of playtime on the server is not nearly enough for me to write a clear verdict. I would recommend spending more time on the server to get more familiar with its rules and the overall community to get a better chance of being accepted. Nonetheless, Good luck!

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland

- SUPPORT

- Never seen in-game
- Not enough hours

+/- Previous staff experience
maybe play on the server more before applying for staff
"john paul"

Last edited:

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @J.Talvaski/GTnKGaming,

Thank you for making a staff application.

Unfortunately I have decided to deny your application due to the low amount of hours you have on the server. I recommend playing actively for a few weeks before applying to allow the community to get to know you.

You may Re-apply in 2 weeks.

Once again thanks for your interest,
Tommy Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.