Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): JohnTalvaski

How many hours of playtime do you have? 5 days 3m
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Security Officer John Talvaski, Researcher John Talvaski, Trainee Medic John Talvaski, Internal Affairs Ambassador John Talvaski, MTF 0-1 SPC [Redacted] Odin
Chaos name (include your rank): Dont currently play chaos but plan on it in future
Civilian name: Dont Currently play Civillian but plan on it in near future
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56884070
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Is this the first application you made? No, https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...or-application-gtnkgaming-john-talvaski.4459/

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes multiple, I have done community administration across a multitude of games over the years and worked as part of a number of staff teams handling a multitude of roles everything from administration of the player base to Game Master (Events), Community Support that involved handling questions from community members.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes a lot i have been roleplaying for approximatly 12 years and consider myself a hardcore roleplayer, I have played a multitude of characters and always aim to ensure that my roleplay promotes further roleplay. I can play any type of charicter and am very quick to come up with new plot lines that are both entertaining and engaging. With the charicters i play i always attempt to convey emotion and invoke emotion through my roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It entirely depends on work typically 5-8 more on my days off can go up to approximatly 12 if i have no commitments, Although it can entirely depend, This week i have not had much time due to working 18 hour shifts
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator to give back to the community and do what i can to ensure that the player base is having a positive experiance that they find enjoyable. I hope to contribute to the community in a posative manner and be a proactive member in ensuring the players are enjoying themselves. I also want to join the moderator team to contribute to the team with my skillset and outloot hopefully helping to improve the wellbeing of the community through actions as a team. So far i have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server and hope to help it to grow and thrive.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Community administration i have always been a calm and collected individual that strives to help others. My kind and proffessional attitude i hope will assist the community with matters of administration and ensure that the community members feel like they are being listened to when issues arrise. I further have proffessional training in conflic managment and i belive this could be an asset to the moderation team. Due to my many years in roleplay i belive i would be able to guide the community members that are maybe not so confident therefore taking an active role with the community. Finally i am a very strong communicator and teamplayer. In summary i belive my skillset would be an asset to both the moderation team and the community as a whole. Some of the things that make me special over other applicants is my mindset i always strive to be kind and proffessional and i am an active listener that always ensures people are listened to, My experiance with community administration.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
=Cannot comment on activity due to my LOA (but you was very active before it)
+friendly/determined if i remember correctly
+detailed app

Here is my verdict -Dor

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support for the following reasons
Mature
Friendly
Past experience in being staff

Best of luck!!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
John,

I will give you a +support at this time, you are a hard worker and have devloped a good reputation within the community, furthermore you have past experience as a staff member brings transferrable skills and understanding of the role.

Your activity is also commendable with you being a new player but putting your all into the application and developing your sense of understanding of the community before applying.

I believe you have great accountability with this knowledge in hand.

Holoto

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2022

+ Support

. Very good at knowing the server rules
. Hard working

. Past experiences as staff

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support

+Good listener
+Good communication skills
+Professional conflict management training
+Took the feedback from previous application and has acted upon it by taking time to let people get to know him more
+Clean sheet

+/-Unsure of rule knowledge surrounding CI or Civ roles

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

+No prior warnings
+Active IG
+CL4/senior positions
+Prior staff experience

+/- Haven't had much interaction with you
+/- Unknown TS activity

Good Luck

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @J.Talvaski/GTnKGaming ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.