UK SCP - Recap

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
2 months away from da server, after a year of consistent playing.

What's going on then?
Eeee sceeee peee erpeeee
Good for your health that you are taking a break Red,
Not much happened, F3 got an update, CI base got a small update (new room)
New SCP chambers and the SCPs will proly be added soon

Nu-7 is picking itslef up from the ground
A-1 is O-1 2.0 (Just a joke)
Johnson is still CI COM
GOC exists

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
I got to kill people that complained about their food during McDonald’s event ?? but then KFC along with CI raided and killed everyone

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
I am so sad I missed the McDonald’s event
We tortured, I think, Steve (E-11 LCPL) for info on the KFC herbs and spices. By we, I think we had one from each MTF and one from GOC involved.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
let's see, over the past 2 months, the biggest changes have been

i guess 2 months just barely covers the addition of 8837 (with its own big, fancy chamber (that in itself is an easily defensible position for a group - also pretty easy to hack out ever since hacking alerts became non-specific), entrance between 049 and crosstesting) and 082 (unceremoniously placed in HCZ nonspec)

stairs have been added out of e-11 bunks that lead to just outside 939 courtyard, towards secondary - we also got AA in our bunks among a few other cool things like chem fridges, an attachments NPC, etc. etc. always working on what we can do in E-11.

the diagonal hallway in LLCZ is gone. it's now a big new fancy room now that connects the area outside 860 and the loop near 914/SS secondary exit - planned loc for new SCP once gmod updates

this one's cross-server, but suggestions cooked too hard and had to get basically closed for christmas because we were giving CT too much of a headache - it re-opened in january and now our post cooldown is 3 days instead of 1, but the formatting post hasn't been updated to reflect this

medbay rework. entirely new medbay; among what it had before, it got its own chem lab and some places for medical to do medical things a bit more properlier, now looks like an actual departmental area rather than just a bunch of rooms haphazardly placed together. ...i actually have no idea where scp-500 is now as a result of that

chefs have been booted out of their spawn and back to d-block kitchen as that area is now just entirely gensec leadership offices

also, an entirely new FL3 & CI testing room as others mentioned. so that's fun. and then there's always stuff like IC changes going on, people moving in and out of roles, adjustments to policies and rules, etc.

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
let's see, over the past 2 months, the biggest changes have been

i guess 2 months just barely covers the addition of 8837 (with its own big, fancy chamber (that in itself is an easily defensible position for a group - also pretty easy to hack out ever since hacking alerts became non-specific), entrance between 049 and crosstesting) and 082 (unceremoniously placed in HCZ nonspec)

stairs have been added out of e-11 bunks that lead to just outside 939 courtyard, towards secondary - we also got AA in our bunks among a few other cool things like chem fridges, an attachments NPC, etc. etc. always working on what we can do in E-11.

the diagonal hallway in LLCZ is gone. it's now a big new fancy room now that connects the area outside 860 and the loop near 914/SS secondary exit - planned loc for new SCP once gmod updates

this one's cross-server, but suggestions cooked too hard and had to get basically closed for christmas because we were giving CT too much of a headache - it re-opened in january and now our post cooldown is 3 days instead of 1, but the formatting post hasn't been updated to reflect this

medbay rework. entirely new medbay; among what it had before, it got its own chem lab and some places for medical to do medical things a bit more properlier, now looks like an actual departmental area rather than just a bunch of rooms haphazardly placed together. ...i actually have no idea where scp-500 is now as a result of that

chefs have been booted out of their spawn and back to d-block kitchen as that area is now just entirely gensec leadership offices

also, an entirely new FL3 & CI testing room as others mentioned. so that's fun. and then there's always stuff like IC changes going on, people moving in and out of roles, adjustments to policies and rules, etc.
Thank you, very cool to see all of this stuff.