How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 20+
In what country are you located?: France
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name : Don pedro "Lser" PVT Nu-7
Civilian name: Packos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196850142
Discord ID : lsed#1111
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK.
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why? To be honest I came here for trolling, but I've seen the potential of this server and past many hours roleplaying I made some mistake and have some ban/warns in my records.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: N/A
-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do have many past roleplaying experience in military RP, CityRP.
-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Up to 2 - 5 hours everyday.
-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Civil Network has the one of the best communities on garry's mod I really appreciate roleplaying on yours server, there are always many people to roleplay with, but they are also many rules breakers and trollers who really try to piss off the roleplayers, I'd like to help you guys handle them.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have staff experience I can also bring you guys so advice, I'm very active so the activity part won't be a problem, I'm not very special, I'm just a human being I put dedication on what I do and take it seriously always that is why I'm applying today I really want to be applicated on the SCP-RP server.

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
- support
- not detailed application
- joined to troll first, now after 20h ish wants to become a staff, not sure about that
- lack of reasoning why he is "better" then other applicants

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Hello Don Pedro, Today I will be giving you a
-Support

I personally believe you do not have enough hours on the server to fully understand how the server operates both in RP and out of RP and I have never seen you on the server myself. You dont have any prior staff experience, which is not a bad thing, but would have boosted your application. Your application could be a little more detailed as well.

I believe if you put more hours into the server and got more well known in the community, you will be receiving more +Supports. You also mentioned you had staff experience but did not mention that under the proper question.

Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck and have a great day!

Last edited:

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
-Support
No interactions
Application could be more detailed
Low playtime

Good luck!

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
- support
- not detailed application
- joined to troll first, now after 20h ish wants to become a staff, not sure about that
- lack of reasoning why he is "better" then other applicants
-SUPPORT
Reasons stated above

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Lsed ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application lacks detail, and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.