Sinic#1929

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

X1 MRDM / X1 FRP / X1 RDM
i got banned for Mrdm for killing other d-classes as a d-class and should've read the rules and i apologize for what i have done and i have known what i have done and i am sorry about it i as well sent a ban appeal prior to this situation and i am sorry and ensure the staff that i won't do it again.
For the frp and rdm i was playing as ci while to people were goofing off and killing each other they kept on killing me as well and i killed them back and i should've not killed them and took matters into my own hands by doing so and in which resulted me getting warned for frp and rdm and i am sorry about the situation i have done and what it's affect had on me and others .

Ban Appeal : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/unban.6752/

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

yes i do i have previous staff experience in gmod before and sadly while i was staff for a time i had to resign due to my irl issue and me focusing on my college but i have experience for about 4months of staff experience and could manage through the ropes .

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes i do have experience in serious rp and how it can come with a great outcome and how its enjoyable to do so and i loved doing these sorts of rp and how it can affect both side of the party and fun and achievable it is.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

from the range of 5-6 hours a day i would say

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I believe my qualifications are very suitable for this role. I am happy about this chance because it will allow me to contribute more and will educate me. It will also let me know that I am protecting other people's roleplay enjoyment from other who enjoy ruining it. and with the dedication i have to this server I believe that by deciding to join the staff team, I can help and supply as much as is required and be able to help others to enjoy their rp and dedicate myself to help others in need.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe that I can contribute in a variety of ways, and by doing so, I will dedicate myself to the server. I also think that I am a perfect fit for the team because I am mature, responsible and organized, and With my knowledge, experiences, and commitment to helping others, I won't just tell you what I can do; I'll also be able to demonstrate my abilities.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
NEUTRAL leaning to SUPPORT.
+ Your application is well written.
+ You do have previous staff experience.
+/- I don't recall having any interactions with you.

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
-Neutral
+Detailed application
+Good playtime
+Good age

Not enough interactions with you to give a proper verdict.
-Previous warnings/bans

Note about application formatting guidelines:
Reasonable formatting should be used, please stick to white text and simple contrasting colour. Do not centre the format.

-Saucy
@SinicRain

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+- NEUTRAL

+- No Interactions
+ Application is alright, could be improved.

Good luck!

Deagle

Oct 30, 2022
Hello @SinicRain, today I've decided to give you a NEUTRAL for the following reasons:

+ Application is mostly alright
+ Playtime is great

+/- No interactions
- Previous warnings

With this said, I'd say that your application is mostly alright, maybe some more details in your answers. Your playtime is also great, but I have yet to have interactions with you. Something that really lowers my rating is also your previous warnings. But anyways, I wish you good luck!

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-No Interactions
-Application breaks a rule (Application rules)

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @SinicRain,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis & Demi​

Status
Not open for further replies.