Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63157345
Discord name: Sean Hanson
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 months time.
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: UTC +1
Character name(s): Sean "deadeye" Hanson
Civilian name: Mark Hamson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 SGT (holding) - (LDR) (Held)
CI-G ( Holding)
096 (holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i have gotten 2 in all
1 Failrp. for going into a ci raid. with the new TB Resarcher job
2 i had mistaken. a O-1 LTCOM. for a ci Jugg from far away. while a ci raid was happening

-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
i Personally believe i have Showen. myself off thoses 6 months. hell. maybe even more. my point being. i think i have showen. what i am Capable of. and i believe. that this will not only Benefit myself. but also. People around me ( both in RP. and out of RP)
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- they follow orders from higher ups in the Ethics Department.
- helping with Tribunals and level 4 cases
- they follow the FLC. and makes sure. that everybody is also following it. and help enforce it around the site
- and go around Site. ( with bodyguards. if possible) and check up on things. and if anything seems weird. or something doesnt lineup. to report it to Ethics.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Sean always had a strong sense of right and wrong. he grew up in a family that valued honesty, integrity, and empathy, and those values stayed throughout his life. After earning a degree in philosophy with a focus on ethics, Sean found himself drawn to a career in healthcare.

he started out as a Doctor, but it wasn't long before he realized that he wanted to do more to make a difference in the lives of People. That's when he joined the Ethics Committee at the hospital where he worked.

As an Ethics Committee Assistant, Sean was responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the committee. he scheduled meetings, prepared agendas, and took notes during discussions. But his role went beyond just administrative tasks. he was also responsible for researching ethical issues and helping the committee to make difficult decisions about what was the best thing to do

Sean's passion for ethics and her ability to communicate clearly and effectively quickly earned him a reputation as a valuable member of the committee. he was always willing to take the time to listen to different perspectives and to consider all of the options before making a decision.

Over time, Sean's role in the Ethics Committee grew. he became more involved in the decision-making process, offering his insights and perspectives on difficult cases. his colleagues appreciated his thoughtful and compassionate approach to patient care.

but Sean's tell. doesn't end there as he grew. so did his Name. where the SCP Foundation. had heard. about Sean's work. and wonders. so one day. Sean had given a call. from a Man. asking if Sean truly wanted to make a better world. of course Sean said yes. then the man said. " Good be seeing ya" call ends

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ neutral.

U are in the more combative side of the server.

I'd suggest being IA or Research before going to assistant since they do alot of document work. Being either will show u have the writing skills it takes for assistants

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
-/+ neutral.

U are in the more combative side of the server.

I'd suggest being IA or Research before going to assistant since they do alot of document work. Being either will show u have the writing skills it takes for assistants
True. i have been playing a lot of Combative. but i also. want some uncombative RP. you might say " just play IA or Researcher or even both" the point of this being. i want a higher level of RP. ( level 4 stuff.) and show that i am able. to hold such a spot in the foundation

Good day Sam

- "deadeye"

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
Forum Post CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Deadeye' Hanson for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Afternoon Deadeye,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.