Mark Hamson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU-7 LCPL
(holding) E-11 LCPL (held) CI-G (holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i have gotten one. for RDM for shooting a downed d class as Gensec in d block
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
i feel like i have what it takes. plus. i really want to show what i can do. and move up the ranks. and i believe i could help lead this Foundation to a better time (in RP and out)
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
i believe i am suitable. because
+ i am a very nice guy
+ i can RP very well.
+ i am very good at helping other people

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Station Administration in RP is responsible for administrating and overseeing the Facility as a complete. administrating the on-site departments as an example Security and Research, ensuring station functionality, and more importantly importantly ensuring the protectiveness of the staff working on station.as an example working with MTF and Security leaders(COs) for ensuring good positioning and responsibilities, or enforcing definite protocols among staff. basically, whereas Department Leads focus on administrating and directing their departments, station Administration is tasked to work closely with those leads for ensuring functionality, and lead the facility as a complete.

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As a child, Sean was always fascinated by the unknown and the unexplained. He spent countless hours reading books about folklore, ghosts, and monsters, and loved to imagine what it would be like to come face to face with these creatures.

As he grew older Sean had a event happen in his life It started with a series of strange dreams, vivid and terrifying, that left Sean feeling like he was losing his grip on reality. As the dreams continued, he began to notice strange occurrences in his waking life as well – objects moving on their own, shadows moving in ways that defied explanation, and a general feeling of unease that he couldn't shake. Desperate for answers, Sean began to scour the internet for anything that might help him understand what was happening to him. That's when he came across a forum discussing the SCP Foundation.

At first, Sean was skeptical – the idea of a secret organization dedicated to studying and containing paranormal phenomena seemed too fantastic to be true. But as he delved deeper into the forums, he realized that the SCP Foundation was very real – and that they might be able to help him.

Sean reached out to the Foundation through a secure channel, detailing his experiences and pleading for their help. To his surprise, he received a response within hours, asking him to provide more details about his situation.

Over the course of several weeks, Sean worked with Foundation personnel to document his experiences and provide them with as much information as possible. Eventually, they determined that Sean had become the unwitting host of a dangerous anomaly, and they dispatched a team to his location to contain the object and help him regain control of his life.

Thanks to his tenacity and his willingness to seek out help, Sean was able to find the answers he needed and regain his peace of mind. and interests. – and he knew that he had the SCP Foundation to thank for it. Sean's fascination with the paranormal only intensified. He went on to study archaeology and anthropology, with a focus on the supernatural beliefs of different cultures throughout history.

After graduating from college, Sean stumbled upon the organization known as the SCP Foundation again . The Foundation's mission to secure, contain, and protect anomalous objects and entities immediately piqued his interest, and he soon applied to become a Site Adviser.

Over the years, Sean has worked at several different SCP sites, each with its own unique challenges and anomalies. He has developed a keen eye for spotting potential threats and has become an expert at developing containment protocols to keep both staff and the public safe.

Sean takes his role as a Site Adviser very seriously, knowing that the slightest mistake could have disastrous consequences. But he also finds great satisfaction in being a part of a team that is doing important work to safeguard the world from the dangers of the anomalous.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

-Neutral

+ Good application

- Unsure of maturity or activity, don't see you alot.

- No CL4 experience

(Pretty sure SA is full right now, a suggestion would be get some more CL4 experience, e.g IA Ambassador)

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Its true, i have not getting lucky. With any other CL4 jobs. But you start someplace eh?

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Sean Hanson

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

SA_WARNING.png

Status
Not open for further replies.