SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes i indeed do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 CPL LDR (holding) Ci-G (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i have 2 warns in all. the first one is for RDM. for shooting a O-1 LTCOM mistaking him for a ci jugg from far away. and my 2nd is FailRP for using bullet stop as TA Resarcher. in a shootout wtih MTF and ci
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
  1. Organizational Skills: I thrive at keeping order and organization, as well as completing duties efficiently and on schedule.

Communication Skills: I have excellent written and vocal communication skills, allowing for successful collaboration and information exchange.

Adaptability: Because I am quick to learn and adjust to new assignments, information, and work situations, I am adaptable and capable of handling a wide range of duties. and I have a good eye for detail, which is necessary for error-free work and exact documentation.

Problem-Solving Ability: I am resourceful and can assist in identifying solutions to problems that may arise throughout the daily tasks.

Management: I can help you prioritize and manage projects so that necessary deadlines are fulfilled. and I understand the need of keeping secrecy in specific situations, and I can be trusted with sensitive information.

Team Player: I work well in groups and contribute positively to the Team

Customer Service: I am capable of providing exceptional service and assistance, responding to requests and issues professionally and efficiently.

Self-Motivation: I am self-motivated and can work alone when necessary, taking the initiative to finish responsibilities and contribute to the individual's success.​
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Carrying out and executing any orders issued by the O5.
They do also enforce the Code of Conduct wherever they go, and if somebody breaks it. They will, in their judgment, act on it.
•They are in charge of informing the Overseer Council of any noteworthy happenings.
apply to authorize Advanced Armory to MTF NCOs (IF no higher ranking people are present)
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Dr. Sean Hanson

Dr. Sean works as a researcher and administrator for the SCP Foundation. he started off as a junior researcher specialized in strange items. his knowledge, passion, and steadfast dedication to the Foundation's purpose rapidly highlighted him.

Ascend to the position of Overseer Assistant:

Dr. Sean's extraordinary abilities were not overlooked. his exceptional ability to analyze complicated anomalies and knack for dealing with high-stress situations led to him selection as an Overseer Assistant. In this job, he works closely with the Overseer Council, assisting in their choices, ensuring effective communication, and carrying out the Overseers' directions.

Personality and Attributes:

Dr. Sean is well-known for his careful attention to detail and his ability to remain calm under pressure. his wide understanding of anomalous items and beings makes him a precious tool in selecting the best course of action. he is an unshakable advocate of ethical confinement and research, frequently serving as a voice of reason and compassion in the face of challenging choices.

Storylines:

The Ethical Containment Dilemma:
Dr. Sean is frequently involved in ethical disputes concerning the containment and handling of sentient SCPs. His efforts to achieve a balance between containment and humane treatment can serve as a primary narrative. This could involve addressing the emotional toll on researchers and developing new ethical containment standards.

The Struggle for Control :

Dr. Sean, as an Overseer Assistant, has access to a wide range of sensitive material. As opposing factions fight for control, this knowledge may lead to internal power battles inside the Foundation. Dr. Sean's dedication to the SCP Foundation's core beliefs may make him a target,

Anomalous Collaborations:

Dr. Sean might lead measures for peaceful cooperation between the SCP Foundation and certain SCP entities. This tale could investigate the advantages and disadvantages of using diplomacy and containment alternatives.

A Larger Danger:

A story arc may include a significant external threat that endangers both the Foundation and the world at large. Dr. Sean's distinct viewpoint and ability to understand tricky situations would be critical in dealing with this new threat.

Thank you for taking the time to read my app. Feel at ease. to point out any errors. Also, don't be afraid to post your option. i can take it :)

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
+ support
Really good guy, super fun to RP and play with!

Cece

Oct 11, 2023
+ Support!

Super kind and fun to RP with!
Always see him online

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Sean Hanson Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: Dennid
Status
Not open for further replies.