Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
  1. Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
  1. i believe it to be lukasjensen05​
  1. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
  1. 1 week. 1 day. and 15 hours. of writing this​
  1. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Age:
  1. 17​
  1. In what country are you located?:
  1. Denmark​
  1. Time zone:
  1. UTC+2​
  1. Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
  1. Sean "faceless" Hanson. Rank = Nu-7 CPL​
  1. Chaos name (include your rank):
  1. Mark Marauder. rank= alpha​
  1. Civilian name:
  1. Mark Hamson​
  1. Steam ID:
  1. STEAM_0:1:63157345​
  1. Discord ID (name#0000):
  1. lukas3789​
  1. Do you have a mic?:
  1. yes​
  1. What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
  1. SCP-RP UK​
  1. Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  1. I have two warnings. 1 for RDM for shooting an O-1 LTCOM while mistaking him for a ci Jugg during a ci raid. 2 Using bullet stop while on TA Researcher. In a shootout. with MTF and ci​
  1. Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
  1. Unfortunately, I have not. however I am adept at learning quickly​
  1. Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  1. Yes, I have participated in serious roleplay previously.​
  1. How many hours can you be on everyday?:
  1. In regular days, I can stay on for approximately 3-4 hours. I have the option of being available for 6-9 hours on weekends.​
  1. Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
    • Passion regarding the Community: I am very excited about what is being this role. I want to make sure that the community remains a positive and engaging environment for people with similar interests to talk and share their thoughts with one another.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------
      Serving Others: I enjoy assisting fellow members by answering questions, fixing Problems, and offering advice. Being compelled to assist and encourage others is a powerful drive. for me
      Keeping Order: I gravitate toward moderation because I appreciate order and structure. I want to make certain that the server's rules are obeyed, preventing disruptive behavior and preserving a peaceful environment.
      Earning Experience: Working as a moderator can provide you significant experience managing online forums. This experience could be beneficial in future positions in community
    • --------------------------------------------------------------
    • Strengthening Leadership Skills: Working in something like this would allow me to refine my leadership and communication abilities. It can also be a chance to improve these skills in an actual-life scenario.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------
      Personal Development: Serving as a server moderator can be a personally rewarding experience. It makes "you" develop new skills and adapt as you face different situations ranging from solving conflicts to decision-making.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      I am extremely fond of the server and its community, and I want to become a moderator so that I may actively contribute to its growth and success.
      Participating to the Cause: i want to associated myself with the cause, I would like to serve as a moderator in order to help advance that cause.
    • Social Interaction:
      I would love the social element of the work, getting to know other members and making relationships within the community.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------
      A Strong Sense of duty: I have a strong sense of duty to the server and its members, and I want to make sure it stays a safe and inviting environment. and I want to offer something back. what it has brought me pleasure. and joy
  1. What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
For various reasons, I believe I may be a useful service to your server as a moderator. Most importantly, I am deeply committed to the community's well-being. I sincerely appreciate what is an important topic and am deeply committed to creating a great environment for people like me.

Second, I have a track record of making responsible and fair decisions. I recognize the value of obeying to the server's rules and ensuring that all members are treated with dignity and fairness. I don't jump to conclusions and believe in giving folks the benefit of the doubt when there's an issue to resolve.

Furthermore, I have strong communication skills, which are essential for effective moderating. When answering questions, providing assistance, or settling issues, I can interact with members in a respectful and understanding manner.

In terms of availability, I am willing to devote the time required to be an active and present server moderator. I recognize the significance of stability in moderation.

Ultimately, I feel that my affection for this community, dedication to keeping order, and capacity to connect with others like me. I'm truly pleased about the opportunity to contribute to the server's growth and success, and I'm dedicated to keeping it a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members. While I like and respect the skills and traits of the other applicants, I believe that my mix of dedication, fairness, and communication skills and knowing of the rules. would uniquely fit me for this position.

note = I'm experimenting with this new method. of placing the text

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hi!

Thank you for making a moderator application.
Today, I'll be giving you a +support.

- Good interactions overall, mature
- Good V-time
- Great Application

Overall, I wish you the best of luck with the application!
Kind regards,
Nonky

Note: This might be just me, but it bothers me how all the indents are different sizes, looks slightly disorganised imo and awkward to read :)))

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Hi!

Thank you for making a moderator application.
Today, I'll be giving you a +support.

- Good interactions overall, mature
- Good V-time
- Great Application

Overall, I wish you the best of luck with the application!
Kind regards,
Nonky

Note: This might be just me, but it bothers me how all the indents are different sizes, looks slightly disorganised imo and awkward to read :)))
I see what you're saying. with the note. But, as I previously stated, I am experimenting with this new way. placing the text xD

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+ SUPPORT

Amazing app
Very good interactions
Very active

Glad you made a staff app, I wish you the best of luck.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
+Support
Plenty of positive interactions with you
Extremely detailed and well formatted application
Mature
Active

No previous staff experience

Best of luck!

-TripTrap

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Thank you very much. for your wonderful Supports and kind words.

and thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this. and post on my app. <3 everyone of you

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support

Good application, good interactions, was SA's pet 939 (RIP Cupcake, E11 forgor the turret)

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Sean Hanson

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

P.S please in future use the template provided​

Status
Not open for further replies.