SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:63157345
Discord name:
Mark Marauder (Lukas)
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
7 days more the less. total is about 3-6 months ( i Think)
In what country are you located?:
Denmark
Time zone:
UTC +1
Character name(s):
Sean “deadeye” Hanson
Civilian name:
Mark Hamson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 CPL ( holding)
E-11 LCPL (held)
CI-G TEU SSGT ( holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
one for shooting a downed d class in d Block. As Gensec
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
i want to take a break from all the combat. and i want to focus a bit more on the Medical side. and hang out with my friends at the medical department.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
Well not to boost my ego.
+ But i am very good at listening
+ i do what people tell me
+ i am very nice guy.
+ i see the best in people. ( which often comes to stab me in the back later)
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
EST
1 iF a Foundation member is in need of EST. You are to do it in the Room infront of combat medic spawn if it is a d class. Take Them to the ting Room next to main medbay doors

2 get the person on the Wall and grab a harpoon.

3 ask "Do I have your consent to perform Electro-Shock Therapy" if a normal Doctor or combat medic is doing this. And the person says no They are to contact a medical Consultant ( if it is not a d class or ci)

4 ask Them "Have you been revived in this life before" if They say no keep doing the steps. If They say yes. Then you are not to do EST since you are killing Them without a Way of getting Them back

5 if the person has answered right to all the questions. Ask the person to "Face the wall and don't go into the light"

6 and then hit the person with your Harpoon and defibrillator Them right after They go Down.

7 after you have done everything. Put the Hartoon back and keep doing your work
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
1 they help supervise the medical Line in the Foundation like. Oversee the medical department
2 they make sure. No medical members breaks their rules
3 They do tryouts for medical licens
4 They help Directors of Medicine with what is the best outcome. With things
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dr. Sean always had a fascination with the human body and its ability to heal itself. As a child, he would spend hours pouring over medical encyclopedias and anatomy textbooks. This passion only grew as he got older, and he decided to pursue a career in medicine.

After completing his medical degree, Dr. Sean went on to specialize in cardiology, where he quickly established himself as an expert in his field. He was particularly interested in researching new technologies and treatments for heart disease, and his work caught the attention of the medical community.

Dr. Sean's reputation as an innovator in cardiology eventually led him to become a medical consultant. He now works with the foundation in the medical department. At first Sean became a Nu-7 medic. To help in the field. But Sean didnt like to hurt people. A life for a life. Sean didnt want that so he put Down the guns. And wanted to help the hurt people. Without the use of guns

As a medical consultant, Dr. Sean has been instrumental in improving patient care and outcomes for heart disease patients. He works closely with physicians and healthcare staff to ensure that the latest advancements in cardiology are being used to their full potential.

In addition to his consulting work, Dr. Sean is also a prolific author and speaker. He has written several textbooks on cardiology and has presented at numerous conferences and seminars around the world. Despite his busy schedule, he remains committed to his patients and continues to see patients in his private practice.​

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
1678819953045.png
Good Evening @Sean Hanson

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant. After discussion, we feel you are NOT READY to take on the duties and hold the position of a Medical Consultant, however you may reapply in 2 weeks. Kind Regards,

-Jane "Cuddles" Whitmee

Status
Not open for further replies.