-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
held nu-7.
holding CI
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
not that i know of
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
i want to apply for Captain. to give my helping hand in d block. and help it stay safe. and not full of d classes running around with guns or knifes
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
i have made my way. up to a highest rank reachable without WL in the Gensec. and i wish i could help lead. or maybe Inspire others. to do the same as i

-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
the task of the Captain is to help/overse in the Security itself. and they have the final say. on that operations. take place. unless overruled by a chef of Security or a level 5

-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: I am not the best at storylines but here goes.
It all begins with Sean growing up, he was such a kid that always followed the rules no matter what. He would often snitch on his friends/classmates which made him very unpopular at school. This led him to not wanting to go to school, and so the young Sean never went to School. He did though use School apps to learn, and learn he did. After a few years he got drafted into War, the highest person in the Base once told him." you would make a nice Captain one day" and that filled Sean with hope and happiness. Until he got into the war itself, it was a brutal war. His team lost so many good people, people that Sean had come to know. He did everything he could in the field, often dragging his teammates to safety. After a while of doing this, he too got shot., and he was bleeding. He was able to close the wound, but was unable to move. He lay there, helpless until all sound stopped. He saw a person before his eyes before he passed out. He had after a while got back to himself, only to hear the doctor saying " this guy is not going to make it, if he lost to much blood" Sean knew his time has come. Then he heard another voice saying " we will be taking care of him" Sean turns towards the second voice. He saw men in black suits moving towards him while saying" don't give up on us kid somebody has eyes out for you, you will yet still be a great Captain" Sean passed out again.

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
NEUTRAL
Lore is not the best and not seen you on-site and your app has a lot to improve on, You need to add more detail.
Kind regards,
- Stones.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
NEUTRAL
Lore is not the best and not seen you on-site and your app has a lot to improve on, You need to add more detail.
Kind regards,
- Stones.
i know lore is not the best. but i will do my best in improving on my next app

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
-Haven't had any interactions with you.
-Cannot give you a proper grade due to me not knowing how mature you are, how you deal in RP situations and your overall behavior.

Overall, I'l be giving you Neutral . I do not know you well enough to give you a +Support but you can always feel free to prove me wrong. The only thing that is stopping me from giving you a +Support is the fact I've never seen you before but If I see you more and get a better understanding on how you perform in the department then I could give a proper grading.

Goodluck on your application!

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
- Support
- Haven't interacted much
- Details missing on application (duties and reasons)

Come find me in d block if you want more experience in GSD Leadership

1RoNy

Dec 13, 2022
= Haven't had that many interactions with you. ( Might be the timezones, but I doubt it.)
= Haven't had any RP situations that involved you and me, don't know how mature you are.
= Lore is not the greatest.
= Reason for application is courageous, but is a bit short.

- Application is short.
- Details about the
GSD Captain duties is missing.

Even though I will give a -Support, I will change it to a +Support or =Neutral if you and me will have positive interactions.
Your lack of knowledge isn't good, but we all have started somewhere. If you can find me On-Site I can give you a quick tour around the D-Block Checkpoint and tell you what a Captain can and must do.
Furthermore - I understand that you know your "Lorewriting" skills aren't that good, I'd advise to take your time and come up with a scenario that isn't a very big cliche.

Best of luck on your application and future endeavours!

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
= Haven't had that many interactions with you. ( Might be the timezones, but I doubt it.)
= Haven't had any RP situations that involved you and me, don't know how mature you are.
= Lore is not the greatest.
= Reason for application is courageous, but is a bit short.

- Application is short.
- Details about the
GSD Captain duties is missing.

Even though I will give a -Support, I will change it to a +Support or =Neutral if you and me will have positive interactions.
Your lack of knowledge isn't good, but we all have started somewhere. If you can find me On-Site I can give you a quick tour around the D-Block Checkpoint and tell you what a Captain can and must do.
Furthermore - I understand that you know your "Lorewriting" skills aren't that good, I'd advise to take your time and come up with a scenario that isn't a very big cliche.

Best of luck on your application and future endeavours!
i find it nice of you to help me gain more information about the role. And i glady would take you up on your offer

xCore

Sep 20, 2022

APPLICATION DENIED
Hello applicant, after reviewing your application both me and Gladiator have decided to deny your application. For any questions regarding your denial please feel free to get in contact

-From the desk of Dpt.Chief 'Instructor'

Status
Not open for further replies.