Civilian name:
Mark Hamson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
indeed
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 LCPL (held) NU-7 (held) CI-B SGT. (holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I
have gotten a warn for killing a downed d class in d block
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I have been playing Internal Affairs. from time to time. and it is a bit boring to almost. do the same thing over. and over. and i am also hoping. to gain some CL 4 experience from this too. and I was hoping to get a higher level of experience. with Internal Affairs Ambassador. and i believe by playing IA. and doing arrests. reports etc. i have mastered fairness and what to do and what not to do. so i want to apply for Ambassador. to show that I can am a great match for ambassador
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I believe I could make a great Ambassador.
+ i am almost always on the server.
+ i am a calm person. and can offer. much help. with the department
+ and i personally believe i would be rather perfect for the spot
+ i understand the rules. and what a Ambassador does
+ i am a very quick learner
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
#1 i have written. i think 3-4
#2 i personally think what makes a document good. is that it remarks the incident and what happen after the incident. and it is not too long/small. and it shows the heart of what happen without talking to much about small things that happen . and it is detailed. and not just used 2 seconds on . and by reading. the doc. if it is very well done. it should feel like you are there yourself. and its attention to detail
and showing. why this happen. and how it could have been avoided. and who is the victim and who got the punishment (if any)
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
a ambassador keeps Internal security. like a normal IA agent but in a higher level. and they are tasked to also train. new people that wish's to join the IA department. and to checkup on the agents of IA. to make sure they are doing their job right. and are on the right radio frequency. at all times. and they uphold. (CoE) (CoC) (LC) to all level 4 members. and below. but that is mostly the agents job. and they review their members docs. and grads it. and says how it could be better. (if it needs a touch)
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
growing up as a child. Sean didn't get much justice in his life. his parents were drinking. taking drugs he often. got picked on. by his parents and his classmates the government knew what was happening. that his home but they didn't do anything about it not seeking justice. for what is happening to Sean. but because Sean's father. owned a big company. that befitted well. so they took no action. in the matter.

Sean reach's his teens

it got so bad at home. that Sean would show up to school with blackmarks. in places you could not see. with the naked eye. but Sean always believe that justice. will come to him. at sometime but it never did.

Sean reach's adulthood

after a long time. when he turns adult. his parents wants Sean. to go shop beer for them. but Sean could not do it anymore. he had to take justice into his own hands. so one day when his parents said " go buy beer"
Sean said " could i have a bit more money for the beer"
father " why would you need more?"
Sean " so i could buy for 2 weeks of beer!"
Father " i see you are not as useless. as i believed. go for it"
Sean " thank you. i love you and mom"
father " boy. i want beer not your loving. get out of here. and don't return without beer."
Sean "ok"
but what Sean's parents didn't know he had booked a bus. planning. to leave his parents and live with a friend. one that he had known his whole life. so Sean got on the bus. lived with his friend and found a job as a "agent" for a company called "SCP". still believing in Justice. even if Justice didn't come for him. he wanted to make sure. that all people. should get Justice. and never failing to deliver Justice. later on he learned about the company he was working for. and he wanted to rise in the ranks so after working day and night. he tried to Join Ethics.
but they didn't feel. like Sean was ready for such a workplace. after the answer. Sean was thinking. could he maybe be a
Ambassador one day? thinking this. Sean begin working harder then before to show he got what it takes. after some days. he put a file about the promotion from Agent to Ambassador. now comes the moment of truth. thinks Sean

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Hello I'm leaving a +support for this

If u wish to get in touch with me on game or discord to maybe make this better please text discord is SamPaval#9954

Internal affairs ambassador SamPaval
Captain of gensec SamPaval
EDIT
After helping u fix it up I believe this is good for the time being but other opinions may differ

Last edited:

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Sean "Hanson"

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.