-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

sadly i have not held or had any whitelists before

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

i have received no kicks/bans/warnings

-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- Because of my experience with ethics as an Internal Affairs agent, I believe I would be well suited as an Ethics Committee assistant. As an Agent, I learned how to follow the code of ethics.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The following are the responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant. Ethics Committee assistants work directly under the Ethics Committee members and complete work assigned to them by the committee. While members of the Ethics Committee are away, they must assume responsibility for ensuring that the Code of Ethics is followed by site staff. Another EC Assistant's job is to direct members of O-1 until an Ethics Member of highter rank returns
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

when Sean was a child. he always got picked on. for being short. and he was very sad. at the fact that the only reason people bullied him was for an unfair reason. When he grew up. he always pitied the people that were unfairly done. and he swore that as long as he lived. he would do anything to change it.

Sean would spend a lot of his time with his grandad, and hes grandad would always talk about stories, from his youth, stories that Sean never really believed but liked anyways, Later on in Seans life, he began to realize that the stories were true. The stories of the SCP Foundation were all true, one he came to know the truth, he immediately seeked out he's grandad to learn the way, sadly he's grandad passed away just 2 weeks before due to a “work” incident knowing that, knowing that he's grandad worked at the so called SCP Foundation, he knew something was up, but what? he seeked his father, for an answer regarding grandads workplace whereabouts of the SCP Foundation, until he finally found it, he applied and got a job there, now he's only mission is to figure out what happened to his grandad by any means necessary.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
-SUPPORT

- Short app
- Very few interactions
- No previous whitelists/experience

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Sean's application for a position on Ethics Assistant
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest as a member of being an Assistant for the Ethics Committee. The committee has decided to deny your application. Contact me on Discord/Teamspeak to discuss this further.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Signed and Approved
Broda Kagen
Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.