-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

i sadly have not gotten any other whitelistes or had

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-none

-

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

Personally, I believe I am a capable employee. I also like to observe others, which is almost ideal for an Overseer Assistant. I will be as helpful as i can and I will be active whenever I can, which is why I believe I should be an Overseer Assistant.

-

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

They follow O5 and follow orders given by O5, and when there is no O5 at site, they just supervise parts of the site by simply walking around and observing to ensure that everything is in order in the facility.

-

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

It all began with Sean as a child. He loved his papa so much. his papa was all he had left When his papa left him sometimes, he didn't know where his papa was going. But that's only because papa always returns. but on a very special day. Papa had left the day before and had not come home yet. Sean thought to himself.

(I mean, doesn't he have to come home? Does he not know what day it is?) Sean was sitting and waiting for his papa when there was a knock at the door. Sean was so happy that his papa must have come home for his birthday . However, when Sean opened the door, his papa was not there. There were guys in suits who told Sean that his papa had died. In some incidents, he was not really listening to the men in suits. He was thinking too much that he would never see his papa again. But then one of the men in suits said, "Your papa was an honorable man, and he saved our lives. Before his death,

And Sean was so sad that it could be seen on his face. But then the men said that his papa would have wanted them to replace him. Sean said he would do anything his papa wanted. Then he started training.
for years to come. For Sean, it was hard for him. But he knew that if he tried hard enough and had the willpower, he could do anything. So, to this day, Sean works at the foundation, fulfilling his papa's wish. even overcoming his papa in ranks
and a desire to ensure that such an incident does not occur again.

thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
Sorry but i have to leave a -support on your app because of the following reasons

- Might be me but i havent seen you in game
- No CL.4 experience
- Doesn't really know the duties and tasks of OSA
- Lore is minimal and bland

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Sorry but i have to leave a -support on your app because of the following reasons

- Might be me but i havent seen you in game
- No CL.4 experience
- Doesn't really know the duties and tasks of OSA
- Lore is minimal and bland
that is a fair Statement i only have one thing to add
- that i play a lot of scp/IA that could be why you dont see me that often

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
xoN3QQ4.png

APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately @Sean Hanson, your application has been denied.
You may contact -4 'The Accountant' for feedback.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.