[UK] Sevoio's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevoio

Mar 10, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:60148981
Discord name: Sevoio#0006
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 weeks, 1 month?
In what country are you located?: Spain
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): 'Nil' / 'Leva'
Civilian name: Neil Neilson II
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- I do have a mic.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 105 / 161678407669728.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-Beta
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have 3 FailRP warnings, apologized when I got into the sit and learned about the rules that I didn't know at that moment and I regret committing each one.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I think my timezone, and the time I am able to spend in the role of SCP-096 and the server itself is a huge pro, I'm a huge fan of SCP-096 and well-versed at its background and how to provide the rest of the playerbase a good experience instead of just a murder rampage. I think I'm patient enough and creative, which might lead to some interesting RP situations and even tests with the players bringing them a memorable experience.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- The usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified is to stay looking at the north, sitting on the floor with his hands covering his face, might walk a few seconds in his Containment Chamber, yet, the usual sighting would be just him in a corner, crying.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When 096 is breached he would directly go to the player who saw his picuture of his face or his face, when everyone who saw his face is murdered, SCP-096 must roam a few seconds until pacified and still around until recontained or until someone sees his face again. Rushing to D-Block is a straight FailRp as SCP-096 has to follow the guidelines explained before.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- The most usual way to re-contain SCP-096 is to get scrambles, yet it doesn't work forever, as the indicator of the HUD says to. The next step is to find a bucket and wait until 096 is pacified and manage to slam the bucket over his head, beam him and cuff him as he gets pacified, not before. Then recontain him placing him inside his dark and lonely chamber, and close the doors.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.