What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-Alpha (USA)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Warning for a failrp tape, 1 kick for afk during an event

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
-I am applying for the position of Executive Researcher because i want to expand on the Researcher RP i have had until now, adding more elements to it. Conducting tests on some of the most dangerous SCPs Contained in the facility, adding onto the previous proofreading of fellow Researchers documents by being able to grade them and enabling more meaningful Researcher RP for myself and other Researchers and I had previously been reccomended by directorial staff to apply.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I have had a sizeable history of roleplaying, largely with DnD and simmilar tabletops, meaning i have experience immersing myself in a world, and maintaining high quality roleplay despite game elements being present, not letting these take too much precedent over the actual RP. I have been an avid reader and fan of the SCP wiki for a good many years, and while i have not entirely kept up with it recently, i am still sincerely invested in this world.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-5 excellent-graded documents, 4 of them iterations on a complex line of testing that fixated on a detail of SCP-860-2. An Excellent document not only holds up all the grammatical and formatting standards that are expected of a document, but to be an Excellent document the research conducted must also be creative, sensible and meaningful, such as solving some minor problem with an SCP, or furthering understanding in a previously unexamined area.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-An Executive Researcher is the highest position a Researcher can attain within the foundation short of becoming director of Research, thus, as en Executive one is responsible for the higher clearance end of experimentation and initiatives. They also serve as the people to approach if one struggles with Reports, or has trouble completing more complex experiments. Executives also evaulate papers and authorise crosstests, this activity in particular is to be done with carefuly consideration as crosstests can pose a volatile and unconventional threat to the foundation.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jeremy Siens, born in Leipzig, Germany ,entered service for the foundation through one of their internship programmes, where he and several other potential applicants were probed on their ability to work with and understand foundation technology, specifically memetic agents. Effectively the entrants were to be subtly guided to "discover" and develop these, same as the foundation did. Those who failed to distinguish themselves in the programme were amnesticized of their involvement and let go, entrants that seemed to hold potential however were offered a junior position at the foundations Site DE-4, specialized in memetic and infohazard containment, before filing a transfer request to site 65 to begin writing his graduating thesis on SCP-860, during which he began to appreciate the site and staff and Requested his transfer to be made permanent, which was accepted. He Notably often works together with Executive Researcher Broda Kagen. He may end up involved in story lines in regards to failing containment procedures, wherein the research staff would attempt to alter them to prevent catastrophic containment failure.
He approaches all anomalous issues with a certain hard-science attitude which often clashes with some of the more illogical SCPs, especially reality warpers, who he has grown to dislike, thus he may also be involved in any containment or termination development for said reality warpers, in addition, he despises the GOC.
Perhaps also one of his attempts at making containment procedures and the likes safer happens to backfire, leading to the SCPs threat being much higher, and there being a mess of his making to clean up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yeke and Broda

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Good application.
Active Senior Researcher.

However, your CI-A whitelist on the US server may violate the following rule:
2.11 UK/US Position Limit - You may only hold whitelisted and/or MTF positions on ONE of: SCP-RP UK, SCP-RP USA.

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
Good application.
Active Senior Researcher.

However, your CI-A whitelist on the US server may violate the following rule:
2.11 UK/US Position Limit - You may only hold whitelisted and/or MTF positions on ONE of: SCP-RP UK, SCP-RP USA.
I am willing to leave the USA-CI for the sake of Executive status, i had initially read the rule differently and am already attempting to contact someone who can remove my CI Whitelist.

Edit: As of right now i am no longer CI-Alpha on USA

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
+ Big Support

Jeremy has displayed tremendous initiative in seeking RP with other researchers and foundation members. The quality of his documents are above board completely. He surpasses the Executive Researcher requirements by a mile. Would look forward to his arrival on the team if this was to be accepted.

Very Active also.

Reactions: cawmrade and elad

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022

+SUPPORT

Jeremy is a fantastic candidate with a vast understanding of the role, he puts his everything into being the best researcher possible.

Furthemore Jeremy is extremely approachable by anyone and he will always lend a hand where he can, he has the makings of a great mentor and friend to all of the Dpt of Research..

As well as this, Jeremy is EXTREMELY active, there isnt a day I dont see Jeremy sliding behind me going "Oh Hello Maot"

Reactions: cawmrade

Lord Hamster

Dec 18, 2021

Application Accepted

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke me on teamspeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.