Civilian name: Jeremy Siens
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Executive researcher, CI-A (Former), O1 Corporal

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 kick for afk during event, 1 for a failrp tape put onto a projector with a meme on it, 1 for metagaming where i shot two disguised CI when only one opened fire on me while disguised as ethics and O1 respectively.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-Ive been roleplaying both here and in general for a long time, my focus being on research rp, i have seen the other side of scp-096 a lot and think this prepares me quite well to perform this role myself

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-passive, staring at the floor, sometimes wandering but always trying to hide its face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 will always only focus on finding the person who saw its face, the most direct path with the least resistance, if scp-096 has no reason to go into dblock, such as a target being there, it shouldnt be, and one should avoid lingering near the spawn area to prevent killfarming dblock with ones presence

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

First,SCP-096 needs to be bucketed or all present personel must wear scramble gear to prevent the creation of new SCP-096-2 instances.
Then, all instances of SCP-096-2 must be terminated.
Once all of them are dead, SCP-096 can be beamed and cuffed and returned to its CC.

Last edited:

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @MrSiens,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.