(UK) Simon "Chimera" Wester ECA Application (2nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138107585
Discord name: simmoun
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Little bit more than a year with 918 hours on the CN SCP Server
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Simon "Chimera" Wester
Civilian name:Simon Wester
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding

- O-1 CPL
-Internal Affairs Ambassador
-Scp-096

Held
-CI Gamma (1st)
-CI TEU-LCPL (2nd)
-Nu-7 SPC
-E-11 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-No active warns or Bans but I've gotten a MRDM Ban October 2nd 2022

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

-I have a pretty Deep understanding of the Site and understanding of the FLC. This allows me to easily see when the FLC has been broken and I believe this would help in the start of an ECA.

-My age and my hours spent on the Site proves that Im old enough to understand the maturity and Responsibilities the EC holds and I believe I have gotten the qualities an ECA needs through being an Ambassador

-I have served IA through being an Ambassador which means I have background for enforcing the FLC but also had to take responsibility for the Agents on Site

-Throughout my time spent in Regiments such as E-11 and Nu-7 I have learnt how Important teamwork is in an MTF but also every department on site and I believe I've gotten better at working with people even after I resigned from both of them

-I can recognize a serious situation when Im in one but on the side of that I believe I have a rather Approachable and Friendly name on the Site since I know most people

-I know most of the EC Team, As an O-1 and Ambassador I have already gotten connections with several members in the EC Team, This means I dont enter unknown areas instead rather a place where I know people.

In conclusion, I believe my knowledge, Maturity, Experience, and my experience with Teamwork and my connection with the EC Team makes me an Ideal Candidate for Ethics Commitee Assistant

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Following or bringing forward orders from ECM, ECC

- ECA becomes one of the many faces of the Ethics Commitee

- When on Site ECA walks around and Represent the Ethics commitee by enforcing the FLC with
the help of IA or when they have been asked to get their opinion on an Ethics Question

- Recently they have also been given permission to do Tribunals on CL3 Personnel that has
asked for an Tribunal after being given a charge for over 25 minutes

- ECA can manage O-1 when there's no ECM or ECC on Site but O-1 doesn't have to respond unless
they already have orders from ECM or ECC

- ECA takes care of Questions people have about the FLC or general questions since ECA can be seen as
a Personnel that knows most things about the Site

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Simon "Chimera" Wester grew up in a small town around Stockholm with his parents and younger sister. From an early age, Simon displayed exceptional intelligence and a natural curiosity about the world around him. He would spend hours reading books and asking questions that often left his parents astounded. However, Simons thirst for knowledge often made him feel like an outsider among his family and friends. As Simon grew older his passion for mysteries and uncovering the truth only intensified. He pursued higher education in various fields, including mathematics, physics, and computer science. His exceptional academic achievements caught the attention of an organization known as the SCP-Foundation which worked with Securing, Containing and Protecting secret anomalies from the outside world. Simon was not sure if he would take the job or not until a car accident with his family happened this lead to the passing of his family, leaving him alone in the world, Simon made up his mind to join the Organization not knowing what was waiting for him. He got to the Organization and got trained both by Physical training but was also put in mental situations to be able to handle the Anomalies he was about to face.He got a job as a Cadet and worked his way up to becoming an MTF Soldier and after an Incident with SCP-████ Simon got the nickname Chimera from the Greek mythology when he managed to Pacify an Anomaly alone since Chimera was said to do the impossible, Simon got noticed by his knowledge for the Foundation and landed himself a job as an Agent working for Internal Affairs and worked his way up the Chain of command. Simon later joined the IA Team as an Ambassador with two other people who joined with him, These three grew close to each other working together brining up the name of Internal affairs and brining up the activity of the Internal Affairs team shown on Site, Simon then started finding interest in the Ethics Commitee seeing how Ambassadors left the Internal Affairs team going up to a position of an Ethics Commitee Assistant. Simon made it his goal to achieve such a position, For months Simon tried to show that he was capable of holding such a position waiting for the day when he would be accepted.

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
+Support
Friendly
Good interractions
Can interract and help peope with FLC
FLC knowleadge
CL4 knowleadge
Decend app

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support
-Friendly
-Knowledgeable
-cl4 experience
Would make a great fit imo

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
Forum Post CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Chimera' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Afternoon 'Chimera',

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: cityismy
Status
Not open for further replies.