What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Epsilon-11 PVT
SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warning regarding fear RP, it was fully understandable as I didn't know the rules at the time due to being new.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I love playing researcher more than any other job, whilst playing researcher my favourite things to do are; conducting large scale research that will take a large amount of time and a detailed document. I also love to challenge myself, this is often seen by how I attempt to make my research more extreme then the last, and my most favourite thing to do as researcher is to look over researchers, allow them to do higher clearance tests and inform them on how to build an excellent document.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I would make a amazing researcher as my documents are very detailed and appealing to look like, I have great leadership which is important when hosting huge experiments with the need to brief multiple MTFs. The last, but certainly not least, I am amazing at helping people as well as I love doing it, from helping a Jr. Researcher in his equipment test all the way too helping any researcher to find a reason to do a test so it gets approved.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written 4 excellent graded documents at the time, I'm in the middle of performing a very big cross test that a Director Of Research deemed as "well above the average excellent document". In order to get your document marked as excellent you need to make sure the following are included:
  • You need to be extremely careful of your spelling and grammar as excellent documents are meant to have little to no literacy based mistakes.
  • You need to somehow prove there was RP involved, some examples of this are; autopsies, interview, discussing SCP's behaviour, ETC.
  • Minimum 4 pages, this is to prevent short unstructured documents.
  • The documents need to be detailed, specifically the aim, the method and the summary or the findings.
  • You have to state what the findings can be used for in a scientific way, examples being; SCP-500 cross test proves that it can cure ____, ETC.
  • This one not being an official requirement, but purely depending on the person marking it, it has to be very presentable, containing an Index of the document, images, lines separating the paragraphs and over all well presented and laid out. (I am one of those people)
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executive researchers have many responsibilities, these are some that I'm aware of:
  • Helping researchers below them, this is either through helping to get authorisation on an experiment, helping writing a document or doing an experiment that is 1+ the researchers clearance.
  • Reviewing documents people submit on the computers and rewarding them adequately, this can also involve proper feedback if the researcher is up for it.
  • Performing research on very dangerous SCPs that most people are not trusted to test on, this includes; SCP-008, SCP-682, SCP-079 and SCP-076.
  • Authorise minor SCP cross test, such as Safe X Euclid. This point also involves passing documents up the hierarchy to get it authorised.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Simon wasn't dumb per se, but he just didn't get certain areas when it came to being a psychologist, he knew he had potential that was being wasted tutoring people on how to stay happy in life, this wasn't the life he wanted, he wanted something MORE, that's where SCP foundation stepped in, after seeing the many achievements Simon had under his belt, they decided he would be perfect for the roster of their team. Although Simon was not great at history, geography nor languages, he had 1 thing that he excelled at, psychology and the study of the brain. This propelled Simon up the ranks in the foundation as he realised this is what was missing, the missing piece from a 1000 piece puzzles. Over the years Simon went from being scarred by the sight of seeing a human corpse in front of him, to having little to no reaction to any death around him. Simon noticed his favourite SCPs had 1 thing in common, they were all Cognitohazards, all of them.

Note- If anyone is unsure about the quality of my documents, feel free to message me in game! <3

Last edited:

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
This man truly deserves a place in the Exec. Research team, I've read lots of his documents, and he is well-suited on the research department.
+ Excellent Documents
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Good knowledge over the rules, CoE and CoC
+ Creative

+/- Lore is a bit short

Waiting for you on this side ;),
'boku' Miyu

• Love
Reactions: Simon

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Mature
+Active in RsD
+Excellent writing skills
+Excellent RP

Good Luck​

• Love

Slash

Dec 18, 2021
+Support
+Mature
+Incredible Documents
+Great RP Potential
Worked with you a lot through the Ethics Department, and you have done very well. It would be a welcome addition to the executive research team should you be accepted.

- Ethics Committee Assistant/E-11 Sgt 'Slash'

• Love

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+SUPPORT
Amazing grammar (yes I said it). Punctuation and spelling are also peak. This is exactly what we need from an executive​

• Love

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support
Active+
Mature+
Good Grammar and punctuation+

Excellent document count is a little low many execs have 8+ but you have 4 while that is not a negative it can question you're skills in writing documents i could be wrong boost that excellent document count up and i can easily give this a full support

• Love

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support
Would be a really good Executive Researcher, and a great guy in general.

• Love

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
+Support
Your my boy i have done many Tests with you as Gensec and also MTF so i will enjoy you getting this so we can do more crazy tests

• Love

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
Application Accepted
Hello Simon. Thank you for taking the time to make an Executive Researcher application. I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted! Before you proceed however, please contact either myself (@Millzy) or Dpt. Director Jeremy Siens (@MrSiens) for a secondary interview.

See you soon!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.