- CI-A [HELD]
- Medical Licence [HOLDING]
- Driving Licence [HOLDING]
- Heavy Weapons Licence [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- RDM [Killed D-Class as D-Class] - This was when I was new

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor for three main reasons:

Firstly, I want to progress and lead RP in the server and make the server a more enjoyable place for everyone making it more involved and fun for all parties involved. I understand that Site Advisor is a big step-up from my previous job. I know the sacrifices and demands that Site Advisor requires and I believe I am able to meet them. Even further, I've talked with a few Site Administration and I believe I'm ready to take the next step.

Personally (I know this is abnormal) but I kind of enjoy writing long like paper work and filling in forms. During my times as a CL3 researcher I often wrote many excellent documents and I even write some now. I recognise that the Site Administration role requires effort and dedication and I would like to assist in any way possible.

Finally, all of my previous jobs have been focused on administrative work and are not combative (unlike a captain for example etc...). This makes me feel more confident and able to take the role of Site Advisor over other applicants which is the main reason that I am applying.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?
During my time as an ECA, I've carried out certain tasks for the Ethics Committee with no questions asked. This dedication and respect for higher-ups makes me believe that I am suited for assisting the Site-Director with any and all tasks. Further more, I have the proper initiative to decide what is right and wrong and what to do in certain situations mainly due to my time working as both IA and ECA.

Before I worked as an ECA, I worked as an Executive often having to explain to CL3 and below how to research and write excellent-grade documents. I have quite the communication skills and I believe that I am able to talk with others confidently and effectively. Overall I'm an observant yet talkative person who can go into detail when telling and teaching others how to improve their work and/or departments.

Next, ECAs have the ability to authorise Advanced Armoury if they are the highest person on-site in regards to Chain Of Command. During off-hours, I have had to authorise AA in certain situations allowing for the quick containment of two or more SCPs. Because of my previous experience in authorising Advanced Armoury It means I'm more qualified and suitable for Site Administration due to my previous experience.

Finally, I have CL4 Experience meaning I could be trusted enough to take up the job of Site Advisor. I have been trusted enough to have two CL4 roles meaning I'm both mature and trusted enough to go onto the next stage of chain of command.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
While on-site as Site-Advisor, you will be assigned departments to over-look. You have to organise communication between departments and interview members/review departments to see how the department is doing and to give it an overall rating. Furthermore you are required to act as a some-what assistant to the Site-Director carrying out orders and requests from them. You have to be able to lead RP, assist struggling personnel, and also connect departments to Site Command.

Mainly, Site Advisors are here to care for the site and maintain a steady relationship between all departments, making sure that everyone is content with their job. Site Administrators are also tasked with authorising Advanced Armoury during severe c5's, and giving MC&D permission to enter the site to sell goods.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(CLICK ME)

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Thomas Stone . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.
Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL

This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.