Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Mark Belgrum
Civilian name: -
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: Site Manager, 096 & CI-A.
Held:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 3 warnings, these were for Combat jumping, failrp and metagaming.

Why are you applying for Site Director?
I have a few reasons why I want to apply for this position. Starting with the first reason and that is my experience. In the past few months I have grown alot on personal level and I have found out what the possibilities are for Site Administration. When I first applied I thought that Site Administration did not have that much power and would just 'Grade' the departments but in practice there is so much more they do. We are basically a mini overseer council and we have alot of potential for storyline and roleplay creation within the site. This is what I have experienced in the past few months and I think I can make and stimulate the creation of roleplay even more then it already is happening.

Another reason as to why I want to become the director is because I would like to grow further within the foundation and personally. Eventually I would like to become a part of the overseer council and I think becoming the Site Director will give me the necessary experience that I might be currently lacking for the overseer role.

I also think I can create some good roleplay for the server to enjoy. I am currently in the making of a storyline wich I will be starting soon regarding the background of my Character Mark Belgrum. I wont be talking too much about this but if any of the overseers have questions they can always shoot me a message on discord about the storyline.

I would also like to involve the different GOI's even more than we currently have. Think of a better cooperation togheter with GOC and maybe even the local rangers. Obviously also going around the table with for example CI and discussing possible roleplay opportunities with them.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
What makes me suitable is my experience in good roleplay. During my time within Site Administration I have been trying to focus alot of my time into new roleplay creation and helping out departments where I can. Furthermore I am a Senior Gamemaster. This is a role you do not normally get but only if you go above and beyond. My skill in this is that I am very consistent with my events and quality of them. This is a usefull tool I can use as a Site Director and this is what makes me suitable for this role.

Something that also makes me suitable is my documentation and social skills. I am a very talkative person and I like interacting with different people. I think I can write documents that are up to standard. I have recently been updating alot of documents with for example the GOC. I will link some documents that I have created and updated with in my days as Site Administration but also when I was in the medical department.
Operation Valvae:

Entry Authorisation with GOC:

QRF Authorisation with GOC:

Psychiatric Holding Guidelines:

Medical Department Report:

Furthermore I believe that I am also professional and active when on the Site Administration role. I take responsibillity and show leadership where this is needed. I think this is something that is a requirement to become a Site Director as you have to lead all the Site Administration.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Administration have alot of responsibillities. I will be putting them in bulletpoints and explaining them a bit more in-depth.

- Oversee all of site-65. Site administration keep an eye on all the departments inside Site-65 and write a monthly review for them. They can make changes, promote and demote people and put in policies togheter with the directors and commanders. The only exceptions that they do not do are the picking of the Directors of Internal Affairs and External affairs as of now. They do still have authority over those departments but are advised to laison with the designated Site Command if any action should be taken or not.

- Conduct audits when necessary. For example when a department is not looking too bright then Site Administration can audit them to see how they respond to scenario's and looking at the documentation.

- Authorizing AA, sweeps of D-block and mass terminations. These can be authorized by Site Administration when requested but they are only to be done with specific guidelines.

- Create and implement site wide policies and write documentation for them. When necessary they can always liaison with Site Command to see if this would benefit either the site or the roleplay capablitiy.

- Awnser any questions from different personell on site.

- Deal with GOI relations in combination with DEA and Nu-7. Setting up meetings and discussing possible roleplay opportunities.

- Creation and implementation of roleplay around the site and on surface. Thinking constantly of ways to either improve or create it.
These points are what Site Administration does, but I will also list what the Director does exclusively.

The Director is in charge of:
- Appointing and promoting Site Advisors to a Site Manager position.

- Delegate alot of tasks to Site Managers and Site Advisors so that you are able to put your time into roleplay creation

- Making sure that Site Administration is running without trouble and resolving any issues that arrise

- Liaison with Site Command about possible problems around the site and different departments

- Keeping a close line with Site Command on how to improve roleplay and recieve feedback from them to improve

- Guide Site Managers when they are for example mentoring a Site Advisor
- Ensure that monthy reviews are done on time, checked and distributed at the end of the month

- Assigning Site Advisors to conduct reviews on departments

- Assigning Site Managers to different Site Advisors

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Mark Belgrum (Dutch), Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.