Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Name: Lucy "Skibble"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85487350

Previous Rank: Moderator

Date of resignation?: 28/04/23 (Date handed resignation in)

Why did you resign?: Situation living abroad, situation of a few things regarding staff at the time.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: - 1x Micspam for goofing around too much, 1x FearRP for attacking after being revived and at gunpoint, 1x FailRP for killing a d class as a techie, 1x RDM for killing a researcher who was trying to start a fight with me, 1x RDM for killing a security guard after 3 warnings because he continued to bodyblock me and wouldn't move. The first 3 have been expired since before February 2023, and the 2 RDM warns expired since 21/11/23.

For sake of clarity, and it doesn't mention if it should be included or not, I was falsely banned for MRDM. My accepted appeal can be found here:

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: Being back in the UK, I'm in a much better state to moderate. Over 6 months has passed since I resigned and having returned to the community, I am having lots of fun again and want to give moderating another shot. There are times I play where not many staff are on, and I'd like to help during those times and other times. At the first time I applied for mod I was studying in Germany - a country I had never been to before. My situation there was not great, and my mental health took a hit. Part of the reason I chose to resign was to mitigate this, so it was one less thing on my plate to worry about. I am now living in the UK, so the stress and anxiety surrounding that situation is no longer present.

I thoroughly enjoy the server, and I'd like to help keep it a fun environment for everyone.

Finally, to address the elephant in the room, the 2 extra RDM warns. These two were when I JUST came back to playing, and I admit I was rash in the decision making that resulted in these warns. As with all the warns I have received, I saw them as an opportunity to learn the rules better and ensure that the situation never happens again.

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Although you have played MRP for a while, we can take @Sven Sky as an example, who also played MRP, but still done amazingly as Senior Admin on SCP :)

Good luck.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Skittles,

Thanks for taking the time to make an demotion appeal.

We regret to inform you that this appeal will be denied, reason being that we do not believe that you are fit for the staff team at this moment.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.