Sly

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 18, 2021
Ireland
www.military.ie
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:202131937
Discord name: The Wizard Of Za#7096
For how long have you played on MRP: Since February 2021 (4 weeks Vtime)
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT+0
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF MAJ Sly
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG PFC Joe Joyce
Civilian name: MC Daycent
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 major cheating ban nearly 2 years ago, of which I regret and have matured immensely since and 1 warning for a FailRP Document.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes, I have been MAJ on JAF for close to a month.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
While my previous ban may not make me the best candidate on paper, I believe that I have good determination, a strong will to lead NATO and experience in a command position as MAJ in JAF. I have led multiple late night wars, although inexperienced with leading, led wars sufficiently and multiple to victory's. I have also became well known and active in NATO. I like to believe I have cemented myself in the community well and became a well like member of NATO. Despite my slight inexperience in leading war, my confidence is unmatched and with determination and a great mindset I believe it will come naturally to me. Furthermore as a member of High Command I will be able to make relevant and computed changes to NATO for the greater good.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
JAF MAJ Sly
IVG PFC Joe Joyce
CSB IN Anwar al-awlaki
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Determination
When I have an idea in mind, I put all my effort into it and make sure everything goes well. In terms of how this is applicable I believe I can do well and benefit High command with a determined mindset and initiative.

Good Pilot
As for being in JAF for as long as I can remember, I can pilot well and fly most wars for NATO. Having another good pilot in NHC will let us fly if there is not any JAF pilots online.

Loyalty
Since I joined the server 2 years ago, I have always stayed JAF through and through, I haven't joined another regiment in NATO and I have stayed loyal to the air force. This will apply heavily in NHC as I know I can and will stay loyal to NATO.

Activity
I have been extremely active since I have gotten MSGT, being online basically everyday for the past 3 months, I can easily carry this over to NHC and help lead wars, make improvements to NATO and provide active assistance to my assigned regiments if accepted.
Executing orders
As a person with ADHD it can be tough for me to listen at times. If I am given instructions I tend to preform a lot better when given clear and detailed instructions. I feel I need to understand how things work heavily for me to make significant and beneficial changes to NATO. I can at times be anxious that I am doing something wrong, so I feel I need to be taught on the systems of NATO to make beneficial changes.

Last edited:

James V

Sep 24, 2022
+support

Active
Competent leader as I have noticed recently
Good addition to NHC

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
+Support
Good app
Active in both ts and ig
Mature
Nice guy

Good luck sly!

Gamerzone_TW

Jan 6, 2023
+ SUPPORT
Nothing but positive things to say about this man
Very good and clear with war orders
Mature
Active

GOOD LUCK BRO

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+Support

Would be awesome to have you in the team, but in my opinion, u do have to work on your activity.

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
+Support
Nice application
Haven't seen you get in or cause trouble
Heard you're leading pretty well

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+Support
Good Application,
Your dedication is well noticed and not to be messed with. Though I am unsure of your maturity it can vary from moment to moment but I have faith in you regardless and on that note I have heard you've been leading well during late night wars when no NHC is available & online.

I wish you best of luck in your application and hope that you succeed in joining NHC.

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hello @Sly
After some discussion within the NHC team, I have decided to accept your NHC application.
Please contact myself on TS or Discord to move onto the next step.

Regards,
GEN Welding Olsen​

Status
Not open for further replies.