Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448158084
Discord name: prplex
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since December of last year or approx 900 hrs
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): 'Snake'
Civilian name: 'Snake'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
20240415054154_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-A-1 LT / CI-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I believe i possess good rp skills and a will to improve passive scp rp within the foundation and create lots of new rp. I have lots of experience on the server from all facets of gameplay which I think would help me create higher quality roleplay . I think the scps bring something new and would bring some much needed freshness to passive scps right now.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
The usual behaviour is good and his goals align with the foundation. He helps those in need and protects those who can't protect themselves. They have strong moral compass guiding their actions which prevents them from intentionally causing harm of any kind.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would aid the researchers and bring them to safety. I would not help t he MTF as that is strictly forbidden by the rules in this situation and it would cause harm to CI which is against their code.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel 076 as that might cause him to spot the researcher and injure or kill him. A better thing to do would be to bring the researcher to the dimension and keep him safe from harm before you decide to repel 076.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not heal the d class as he is escaping since it may inadvertently harm others. Instead i would inform relevant security personnel and heal him once he is back in the confines of d block.

Last edited:

Kayla

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
+ support
It's Snake.
Good to RP with, knows the rules/what to do and not do.

Reactions: Prplex

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Perplex !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Nosey​

Status
Not open for further replies.