STEAM_0:1:634459431
Discord ID (name#0000):
delta4254547/delta4254547#0093
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I have a mic available
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application that I have made.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
They are all warnings.
1709853911355.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have no previous experience as a staff member in any type of GMOD community.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have had quite a few experiences with serious roleplay mainly on CN as most people are having a serious roleplay in someway shape or form.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-4 hours on school days
5-6 hours on non school days.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to help the community grow and i want to have a positive impact on the CN. Additionally, when I go to load up CN I want to help all the amazing people who helped me. Furthermore, by helping the community I will spread positivity and hopefully make the server a better place for everyone. Finally, I want to be able to give back to the community by taking sits to help others with their problems.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Some people might think that my age is a disadvantage and that I might not be mature enough. However, I think that my age could be a great help in relating to the younger players of CN much like myself. In the end, I am not a new player of CN and I believe I could be a great help.

Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Hello Nova, have you gotten permission from a Super Admin+ to apply for moderator?
If you look at the application template it states you have to be atleast 15yrs old without explicit permission from Super Admins.

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
+1

Really kind player, He's very helpful when it comes to situation's and supportive, He is young however everyone deserves a chance th show their colours and I believe he will have a positive impact towards the server,

He shows leadership and communication and Dedication while on the server

Nova

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 15, 2023
Hello Nova, have you gotten permission from a Super Admin+ to apply for moderator?
If you look at the application template it states you have to be atleast 15yrs old without explicit permission from Super Admins.
i have gotten permission from sven:
1710000348559.png

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
+Support
Nice guy
Each time i saw him on site he was nice
Doesnt have alot of warns

Not really long of an application

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @Nova , Today I will be leaving a -Support
-No interactions / Have never seen u on the server
-Short application

-Unsure of maturity based of your age

Nova

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 15, 2023
Hello @Nova , Today I will be leaving a -Support

-No interactions / Have never seen u on the server

-Short application

-Unsure of maturity based of your age
Hi, I am unsure if i have seen you before on site as i usually play scp's but I don't think we have ever spoken to eachother anyway. I hope to see you on site one day so we can have a conversation.

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• had minimal interaction with (although tbf i'm currently on LOA from every role so yeah) - all good interactions, nothing bad that i can really remember, just a generally good individual. this is an incredibly difficult concession to get from me specifically as someone who has pretty much all but lost faith in the younger generations, the age here honestly surprised me. i mean tbf, i consider @Auburn young and i'm not that much older than the guy, so it's pretty much down to me being a bit of a crotchety bitch. anyway, as far as maturity concerns go, i say give the kid a shot. he got the ok from a super, so

• has been in the community for a significant length of time - it's not in the app but they're a GOC CPT. that's not a position that gets handed out to just anyone. this is a sensible person

• that being said, there is something that feels a little off about the app to me. not sure if it's detail, not sure if it's the length... it's just a gut instinct. i don't know why. probably something to do with my first point and should therefore be dismissed

• otherwise, seems ready and willing to learn how to be a staff member

rare moonpost

Nova

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 15, 2023
+Support

• had minimal interaction with (although tbf i'm currently on LOA from every role so yeah) - all good interactions, nothing bad that i can really remember, just a generally good individual. this is an incredibly difficult concession to get from me specifically as someone who has pretty much all but lost faith in the younger generations, the age here honestly surprised me. i mean tbf, i consider @Auburn young and i'm not that much older than the guy, so it's pretty much down to me being a bit of a crotchety bitch. anyway, as far as maturity concerns go, i say give the kid a shot. he got the ok from a super, so

• has been in the community for a significant length of time - it's not in the app but they're a GOC CPT. that's not a position that gets handed out to just anyone. this is a sensible person

• that being said, there is something that feels a little off about the app to me. not sure if it's detail, not sure if it's the length... it's just a gut instinct. i don't know why. probably something to do with my first point and should therefore be dismissed

• otherwise, seems ready and willing to learn how to be a staff member

rare moonpost
Hi, your reply is good although I'm not the goc cpt sorry for the confusion.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Hello @Nova , today I will be giving a +Support for the following reasons:
-Good interactions
-No recent warns/good behaviour
-Polite and helpful

Although the application is a little short and the vtime isn't the highest I understand you've been getting back into the game recently. Whilst some might point out your age I've seen nothing to suggest immaturity and I'd happily give the benefit of the doubt that you might make a good member of staff
Good luck with your application

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
ohhh. ok, so i've had virtually no interaction with you then. i think i've seen you around, but eh.

i guess i got confused but, i don't see any reason to change my opinion honestly

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
+Support
+Nice person
+Good interactions

Good lad, though I'm just worried that the harassment some minges give moderators will get to him, good luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.