For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Nearly 3 years now

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): James Ashford

Chaos name (include your rank): Kain "Shadow"

Civilian name: MC&D "Bigger Dave"

Steam ID: 435901447

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have had a few warns over the years for FailRP and Mixing nothing to serious

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes I have been staff on Dark RP and another SCP RP back in 2018. and recently i was staff on a DayZ stalker server called Stalker Classic.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes I have a few years of experience with serious RP the servers I mainly have experience with is SCP and DarkRP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-8 hours on week days 10 hours on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be staff because I want to help the community and the server grow in a healthy direction and I believe I can help obtain this because im super active and passionate about being staff and i will be able to do sits and make sure everyone has a good experience with us and i have been with the server now for a long time so i believe i can do my part and keep everyone happy

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will be able to be responsive with sits and help defuse situations as fast as I can so both parties involved will feel listened to and respected. And I feel like I have the Best shot at getting this position because I'm passionate about what I do and I believe it will have a good impact on the server and i am mature and can handle hostile situations calmly and respectfully.

SimonL2002

Oct 12, 2023
Sweden
Hello today i will be giving -Neutral

pros
. Good playtime
. not a lot of warnings

Cons.
. Short app could be a little more detail but decent for its length
. not seen so much in game and few interactions.

Good luck

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
Hello today i will be giving -Neutral

pros
. Good playtime
. not a lot of warnings

Cons.
. Short app could be a little more detail but decent for its length
. not seen so much in game and few interactions.

Good luck
Thanks for the support and I do understand why you put the cons I came back from a brake a week ago but im always around

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
-/+Neutral
+Staff experience
-/+No Active warns(because you are a returning after a long break)
-/+ Detail but not a lot

-Returning player(negative because you been gone for a while and a lot could've changed)
Yes i keep up with replies to make sure things don't change my opinions

Last edited:

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
+Half Support(if you fix the negative opinion it goes full Support)
+Played for 3 years
+Staff experance

-/+ Detail but not a lot
-No screenshot of warns(do /warnings in chat and add it or reply to this)
thanks for the support and here is a screen shot of my warns it does seem i miss calculated a tad but i have not been given a warn in a year haha
but i will say will all seriousness all past warns was a long time ago and i do whole hardheartedly feel that if i get accepted i can do my part and keep the server fun and safe for all users.
1711640530585.png

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
Can you please send a screenshot of your monthly vtime?
1711645065174.png
this is my weekly as i dont have a monthly as i just came back from a brake i still on average am on the sever for 5-9 hours a day

1711646342717.png
i also have this and the total seconds add up to 1000.4 hours

Last edited:

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
Even if you're an old time player coming off a break, you should re-integrate yourself with the newer members of the community and familiarize yourself with the changes that have occurred.

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
- Support
Even if you're an old time player coming off a break, you should re-integrate yourself with the newer members of the community and familiarize yourself with the changes that have occurred.
yeah i get that makes sense i do feel comfortable and confident with my abilities and majority of players do know me but i do see your point if the app is denied i will wait longer for a better chance thank you for your advice.

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@BritishDooo

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-good interactioms
-008 tests

-Returning player (isn’t too much of a turn off for me, as long as you’ve kept your prior knowledge)

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
- Support leaning towards Neutral Support
- alot of warnings
- I haven't seen you on

+/- you have said you are returning off a long break
+/- decent app

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
- Support leaning towards Neutral Support
- alot of warnings
- I haven't seen you on

+/- you have said you are returning off a long break
+/- decent app
fair enough man thanks for your reply and even tho i have had warns in the past its all behind me as i wont let past mistakes hinder my ability to move forward and i will keep bettering my self and at the end of the day everyone makes mistakes.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+/-Support
-No interactions
-A lot of warnings
-Decent application
-Returning player