[UK] Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
General Information Section
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): sylwus16
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I can't check ingame right now, but in the last 2 weeks I have just over 53 hours. I have about 800 hours total on this server so far. I've been playing since 14/5/2022.
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 LCPL Alex "Oasis" Redmont
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-D Alex "The Dentist"
Civilian name: Alex "Schitzo" Redmont
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167391168
Discord ID (name#0000): peep#3372
Do you have a mic?: Yes, and I believe it is of good quality.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: If you mean all applications I've ever made, then:
SCP-096 application on US:
GENSEC Captain application on US:
Otherwise, this is my first staff application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I don't recall the reasoning for all of them, but here's a list:
-RDM [A], same reason as FailRP warn.
-RDM [?], don't remember why.
-ERP [A], told an Ethics Director on US site that we're having an orgy in the showers as Class-D to distract them from the incoming riot.
-Toxicity 3 day ban, don't remember why.
-FailRP warn, got into a HMMWV turret seat as a civilian and shot at MTF after they pointed guns at me.
-Mixing warn, I said to a civilian in normal chat "get out the car its glitched for me".
All of these were pretty long ago except the RDM[A] warn, which was maybe ~3 weeks ago? I have grown from all of these warns and I won’t repeat my actions.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I was a moderator (CN Head Mod equivalent) on a DarkRP community back in ~2020 if I remember the date correctly.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have played several serious roleplay servers on the following gamemodes: SCP-RP, SWRP, MRP, BorderRP and DarkRP. I am pretty decent at roleplaying both semi seriously and seriously and I like to think I come across as a friendly person.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on about 3-5 hours a day consistently, far more on weekends. I have a lot of free time.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I wish to expand my role as a player in this server by helping out the staff team. I want to enforce the rules to make the roleplaying experience far more enjoyable for everyone else. I've read the rules enough times to know them almost off the top of my head. I also want to prove that the warns I have gotten are in the past and that I have grown and learned from my mistakes.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I like to believe I have a lot of patience. I wouldn't mind going through a 20 minute long staff sit because the person reporting doesn't know how to set up medal (got my sit called off for that once, btw). I am also a very calm person most of the time, and I can bring tense situations to rest easily. I can sort out meaningless screaming matches in sits quickly and regain control of the situation.

Last edited:

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+Support
Good interactions
Active
Mature
Previous experience

Best of luck!

Last edited:

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support
Good player
contributes to RP
on everyday
won't yell at you ?

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Active
Mature
Previous experience
Good application

Good luck!

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Good Interactions
-Mature
-Good App
-Staff Experience

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Past experience
+Active
+Mature
+Detailed Application
+Good interactions

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Accepted

Hi The Dentist,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resources Supervisors,
Requis & Demi.​

Status
Not open for further replies.