For how long have you played on CG SCP:11 months
In what country are you located?:England
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):Steve connington, jack dean
Civilian name: leon dreggs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:
yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
lcV6haMOcXplaoq_pifrEZfstXQgHb2gppaQ2Kb8H5fZU7tvJF8JyM-sj79V_8P9lHwelfczKpoErEOlIY5wLdaQT_TLM6cUXS_d9fYrC_K1Eo0isZpkYmN8RIX4FQdd-KzB3L8qzKs-pO4TwBZkC7I

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 LT holding CI-A held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-no
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-i’ve had plenty of experience in playing 096 in other games so i have an idea how 096 acts especially when inactive and have also had experience with dealing with him which helped me understand him a bit more.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
  • The usual behaviour of 096 is sitting (crouching) in the corner or middle of the room trying to hide his face from anyone near him and will stay like this until someone has seen his face
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
  • When breached 096 is able to go any where his target is and must go directly towards anyone who has seen his face once they have all been killed 096 will become passive, 096 is only allowed to beeline for d-block if some in there has seen his face
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process
  1. Grab some scrambles from a armoury and a bucket from the pw bathrooms or the closet under the stairs in core sector
  2. Grab a containment beam and some SCP restraints
  3. Try to put the bucket on 096 and then waiting until 096 has become passive and when he’s passive then beam and cuff him
  4. Take him back to his cc and tie the cuffs inside
  5. Call for a tech expert to come fix his door (if broken) but make sure 096 is still bucketed so it does not cause an accidental breach

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Steve conington
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.