Not open for further replies.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Name: Steve Dutch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456449592
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA:
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: N/A (spoke to Luft and Requis)
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: N/A (Did speak to Luft and Requis)
Rank demoted from: CI-BCOM
Who demoted you?: Luft, Requis
Date of demotion?: 25-04-2023
What is the case against you?: Deemed not trustworthy by the Server Leadership team to be in a CL4 Position, and editing a message making it seem like he ignored allegations.
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No I think. not in ci only nu7 for being inactive
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
What is your side of the story?:
Whatever the involved sl state is the truth I don't remember much I aswell explained to him why but he will state that too hopefully and explain it a bit morehere. basically, luft was my supervisor earlier in staff and I thought he was biased a lot to me today he explained he wasn't(sorry for thinking this). and I believe him now and am sorry for what I did.

Edit: i want to thank aswell the ci who gave me motivation to keep playing and who told me to appeal this.

Ps: i know all a1 hate ci but dont -support for that event

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Very active
Very goofy
Very funny
Great BCOM
Best CI CO (Fr)

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Massive +SUPPORT

many people do not like steve dutch as they view he is a minge but from my personal experience steve has been anything but he has always helped me out on any issue that has occurred to me helped CI division MRU by leagues and has done everything in his power to help people he has been a great friend to everyone in ci and treats them fairly

i understand alot of foundation do not like steve but for me steve has been tremendous help for me at every step in my journey in ci and has helped me anytime i needed it and has been a great friend to everyone in the reg and i cannot fathom where i would be without steve dutch in the CI regiment

please give him another chance he fucking deserves it and was one of the few reasons i kept playing ci and has always treated everyone fairly and has helped with any issues such as other ci hating another co steve has constantly fixxed those issues in the reg and kept the MRU sub division active with promotions actively being done for a long time i truely cannot fathom how good it would be if he managed to come back to the ci reg​

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Dutch was a active member of CI-C and put alot of effort into CI, it's really sad to see him removed when he was a friendly face within CI.

JustAChef

Mar 27, 2023
+support
Dutch is a great guy which actually made a difference to CI as a whole. Without him, CI wouldn't be as good.

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+support
He hasn’t done anything wrong whenever he was a delcom or any sort of CI rank. Without him there has also been no game nights

Free "Spirit"

Apr 30, 2023

Big +++++++Support

was extremely friends in e-11 to me and when he was a previous moderator although i only played for a day or 2 back then we always had good interactions and recently when me and steve have interacted he has always extremely nice and deserves a second chance at his role

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-The best CO I've interacted with in recent time. Funny, active, kind and just an amazing person overall.
-Put tons and tons of time into CI and this server, so it is a shame that he was demoted for being "Not Trustworthy". I would trust this guy with my life.

Bring this Guy back.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
- Support
Blackmailed me once and i've heard he blackmailed other people

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Also you were demoted when you were Ethics Assistant for mingery
I wont argue with people but sl know what happend here. (You said racial slurs i told u to stop u didnt) and u stated never that i did lying in this isnt cool have a good day

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
I wont argue with people but sl know what happend here. (You said racial slurs i told u to stop u didnt) and u stated never that i did lying in this isnt cool have a good day
I had to talk with Senior Server Leadership because in old DMs in which we were friends we both said slurs and you started blackmailing me after I made a staff report because you started to abuse your powers. And of course you deleted everything I could get against you, I can literally open your chat and see the threats disappear but I already have a picture of you threatening me

JustAChef

Mar 27, 2023
I had to talk with Senior Server Leadership because in old DMs in which we were friends we both said slurs and you started blackmailing me after I made a staff report because you started to abuse your powers. And of course you deleted everything I could get against you, I can literally open your chat and see the threats disappear but I already have a picture of you threatening me
However we're talking about the now, he might of changed ya know.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Recent one in which you hide the "threats"
1683149870194.png
Original one
1683149888971.png
All of this was done while you were in CI Command and STAFF
Im surprised you aren't blacklisted yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.