Not open for further replies.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Really got some DARK WATER here.
View attachment 7131
Yeah? He tried to blackmail me over old messages? You are proving it? :skull:
1. It was long ago
2. Are you just sending shit Steve is sending you
3. I dont even remember saying that specific discord chats are easily editable lmfao

Last edited:

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Yeah? He tried to blackmail me over old messages? You are proving it? :skull:
1. It was long ago
2. Are you just sending shit Steve is sending you
3. I dont even remember saying that specific discord chats are easily editable lmfao
Those arent even all mine my discord is dutch? theres only 2 their of the report against you the other one idk i use discord normall dark and one is really recent u never texted me anymore did so yeah.

And just stop the argument ur all just looking Unproffesional here especially the cl4 members MazuzaM (u should know better as a cl4) you shouldnt argue in these its in the rules that simple just leave a + support or - support and if you want to have a argument take it to dms

Last edited:

waleewlolo

Jun 24, 2022
+support
Dutch is a great guy which actually made a difference to CI as a whole. Without him, CI wouldn't be as good.

JustAChef

Mar 27, 2023
Recent one in which you hide the "threats"
View attachment 7124
Original one
View attachment 7125
All of this was done while you were in CI Command and STAFF
Im surprised you aren't blacklisted yet
1683212475418.pngThe Fact that he says good day implies that he dosent want anything to do with you and is using the picture for his own defence, thus making him the victim of the whole blackmailing, as you portray as the apparent 'victim' but instead as the person who is blackmailing him.

Last edited:

ShadowPL

Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 7142The Fact that he says good day implies that he dosent want anything to do with you and is using the picture for his own defence, thus making him the victim of the whole blackmailing, as you portray as the apparent 'victim' but instead as the person who is blackmailing him.
You can threaten someone's whole family and say "good day" after that idk what your point is :skull:

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Also dosent the 2nd image show blackmailing since you threatening over smthing about report to SL. Part of blackmail: or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
I can explain everything in ts as arguing on the forums as a 3rd party that doesnt know anything about what actually happened is useless

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Are you accusing the SL team of bias or abuse? That's what a Level 3 appeal is for. If not then no action will be taken.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Are you accusing the SL team of bias or abuse? That's what a Level 3 appeal is for. If not then no action will be taken.
I am accusing nowone but asking requis and luft they recommend i should make this appeal since onkly chanche to get my roles back. I am pretty confused by ur question could you elaborate a bit?

Edit: i want a community supervisor to look at it cause i dont think i deserve this punishment but i dont want to blame them of being bias

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @JustADutch ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

As stated within the Roleplay Demotion Guidelines
If your level 2 appeal is refused, and you believe it was due to bias or abuse, you may make one final level 3 appeal (an 'escalated appeal') by posting a second thread in this section. You will need to explain why you believe bias or abuse was involved.

You have stated that you do not believe there was any bias or abuse within your demotion, furthermore due to your behaviour, the punishment is deemed to have been fit with your removal and 2 week blacklist from any CL4 Position which expires on the 07/05/2023 however you will not be reinstated and must earn your position again.

As this was a Level 3 appeal, you unfortunately may no longer appeal this demotion.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.