Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Steve Dutch-Steve Dutchie
Civilian name: Dutch Steve
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics assistant 2X - MTF NU-7 CPL - CI Bravo - CI Alpha

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes, one for fearrp I did not know the rules at the time I had an m249 as a class d brute and had 2 armed medics in front of me with pistols didn't realize they could fearrp me.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant: Although I have been an ethics assistant twice for a long time, I have no idea if I am the best candidate there can be more people better than me but I do my best. I believe my experience on the server would help a lot I played ia. ci, nu-7, and ethics. I as well have experience as staff here and on other servers. My experience with other serious roleplay servers also includes this from gmod to fivem to scpsl. My real-life experience could well account for this. I know some people think i am a little bit of a minge but i changed my ways a lot since i joined staff.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
To follow and help the O5 they are assigned to write documents, find people, and mostly just do tasks that were told by the O5 When the O5 are not on-site, they supervise parts of the site by walking around and watch senior members do their stuff and take notes off them. You as well help give your opinion on certain things like documents. We as well ensure all is right in the facility.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in Steve Dutch was born the in the Netherlands as a kid he dreamed of being a police officer when he was 18 years old he went to the police academy. After this he got a pretty low rank he worked hard to go up until he had the opportunity to join a special division called the DSI otherwise known in English as (particular interventions service) he worked there only for a year before being approached by [DATA EXPUNGED] for an offer to join the SCP foundation he accepts it and started as a genetic cadet he fastly wanted to climb up the ranks and did going from cadet to officer in no time after this he applied to join IA for a couple of years he would be with IA doing his work but he would sometimes miss having to fight off certain people so he chooses to join nu-7 he started as a Pvt and fastly got promoted to a CPL sadly he noticed shooting wasn't meant for him anymore he wanted to do something higher this is when [DATA EXPUNGED] approached him and offered him an Application for [DATA EXPUNGED]

PS: Know not the best-spelled and the longest but I wanted to keep it nice and short

F41SE

Jul 7, 2022
+Support
Great interractions
RPs well (
if he wants to)
came back from loa so im pretty sure he is gonna be active as well
experience in CL4 positions (assistant)

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
O5.png

Application Denied

Greetings @JustADutch, the council has denied as a collective to deny this application.

The council suggests you improve your standing with the council.

For more in-depth feedback, please contact O5-4.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- O5-1 'The Insighted'

Status
Not open for further replies.