In what country are you located?:Scotland

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Steven Connor Tzu

Civilian name: Steven Connor

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- O-1 LTCOM, O-1 Major, CI-D, SCP-096 (all on US)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- A FearRP warning for shooting people in a 2:1 situation and RDM for shooting a MC&D

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I'm applying for IA Ambassador because it's the department I put the most time into and would like to help give back to the department and help other agents learn to be more diplomatic in arrests as well as helping to bring a better name to the department as a whole

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I feel I'd make a suitable IA ambassador because I'm knowledgeable on the department and I'd like to assume that I'm widely known by people and very approachable to help take complaints about IA and deal with them appropriately alongside being knowledgeable on the job and the limits that entail it and can help train new agents, answer peoples questions on the department and help keep people on the right track

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've made a couple of documents maybe 5+. Documents are good if they can cover any questions that the viewer would have and ensure all the information needed would be given with the minimum amount of questions asked and allow for the reader to be able to comprehend the exact reason for arrest.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- Internal Affairs Ambassadors overlook the Internal Affairs department and ensure all the agents and operatives are kept in check and fully understand not only their job limits but also how to operate and complete the takes laid out for them all while also being the right hand man to the director.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
*opens files* Site-65 > Departments > Internal Affairs > Recruit records > Steven Connor

Edits: Bulked out some answers with more details

Last edited:

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
+support
Mobile Task Force Omega-1 “Laws Left Hand”:

Task Force Mission: Empowered to remove or execute high-ranking Foundation personnel if they are determined to be acting unethically. Answers only to the Ethics Committee; counterpart to the O5's "Red Right Hand".

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
i didnt read them ngl, i dont get why people do

its just pages of boring backstory
Lore shows creativity and dedication to the role. Although you may think it is un-important it is actually critical towards making a good application.

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
+Support
+Great Guy
+Lots of experience
+very active, especially on IA
+very professional and.. ethical...

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
from US side :
++MASSIVE SUPPORT
+++ leadership Experience
+ lvl4 Experience

loved the guy, he was good with leading LE, I'm sad u left us, but good luck with ur application mate (STILL looking for my meth JESSE )

Senior Moderator
"Omar" D Chad
Current: MTF O-1 CPT
EX: Dep Chief of GENSEC & CPT

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
1664739995594.png

Application accepted

Good day, Agent Steven Connors

After seeing your hard work throughout the weeks and getting positive feedback from the ambassadorial team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing ambassadorial duties. Welcome to the team. Find me In Character and I will get your whitelist assigned by an admin and guide you into your first steps as an ambassador.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director Ben C

Status
Not open for further replies.