Character name(s):
"Stones" / Thomas Stones

Civilian name:
Thomas Stones

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP Level 11
Total Level 105
1676819504329.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher [HOLDING]
Ethics Committee Assistant [
HOLDING]
Site Advisor [
HOLDING]

CI-B [
HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDM [Killed D-Class as D-Class] - 2nd august 2022

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have a lot of SCP-RP experience, I know how to stay in character and understand complex rules when it comes to being honest and having the most fun possible, I enjoy playing as SCP and the RP that comes along with it, and I understand the basic rules of how to play as SCP-096 and believe that It would be a fun thing for me to play as.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When SCP-096 is pacified he avoids people as to not get his face seen. SCP-096 would typically crouch down against a wall or in a corner. He can also get up and walk around without a goal and should not let his face be seen on purpose.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When breached, SCP-096 beelines towards his targets and people who have seen his face; he will not wander aimlessly into D-Block just so his face can be seen. No, SCP-096 cannot beeline straight to D-Block unless someone there has seen his face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
When an SCP-096 picture is reported, a code-4 will be called. If SCP-096 breaches, a code-5 will be called and MTF are advised to wear scramblers to avoid death. First, SCP-096 has to first kill everyone who has seen his face. It is advised that MTF put a bucket on SCP-096 to prevent further exposure and deaths. SCP-096 will sit down and cry or wander aimlessly once no one has seen his face, where he can be beamed, cuffed and taken to his CC to be contained.​

Last edited:

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Thomas Stone
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.