Do you have a mic?:
Of course

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
+mtf o1 PVT Tacca
-mtf nu7 PVT Tacca

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have. All of them are minor misunderstandings of the server rules, easily fixed and improved after.

-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
O5-8: "Death". This matches my lore and is a possible open spot
^OR 05-13 (matches 05 council lore)
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
Though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there. I adore and abide by rules. Justice is my destiny for this universe, and my purpose is to put things in order. My own self-made, extraordinary capabilities are in such a magnificent matter that makes me the superficial fit for an 05 member. Not having a lot of experience with the Council is what's staggering my chances of being eligible. That's why a spontaneous meeting would be relevant for all of us. I have experience as CL4 as o1 and know all of the coc, coe, and rules that are to be followed.

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
Keep in place the site administration, departments, and other factors within the facility.
Task and manage both their assistants as well as the A1 regiment.
To give departments constructive feedback on certain specters of events happening in the facility.

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
I have no apparent clue, maybe to return some video tapes?
Being realistic, though, I am guessing dealing with leadership roles, applications for 05s(agreeing/disagreeing), A1 recruitments, maybe.

-
It is higly suggested to listen to The Perfect Girl by Mareux while reading the lore.
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
1652128441516.png
Khalimov Bateman was born on October 1st, 1962.
Growing up on Long Island, Khalimov was severely self-centered and arrogant. He would often make fun of others for not being themselves and their negative "energy," as he profounds it. Khalimov hated people trying to prove themselves to others, as he believed that you do not need to prove yourself to achieve your destiny. It either happens or doesn't. There was no origin of his hate towards simple humans. It was simply because of his own belief. He was described as well beyond the perfect child anyone would want. Although he was a dickhead toward most people, he understood and supported society's underdogs. He felt like they were more valuable to our society. To his parents, Khalimov was the kid that finished his homework, did his chores, and followed the rules. He was well-disciplined and strong-minded. Khalimov loved exercising as he believed it kept him sacred with his mind.

Khalimov Bateman stories and history.
Khalimov fancied killing frogs in his backyards, hanging them with rod wire. Sometimes, he would even open the frog's chest while they were still alive. Slowly torturing and killing the creature was something he found hysterically humorous.
[Frogs]
1652128730240.png
On Khalimovs' 17th birthday, he dreamt of a man dressed in a cold war era business suit with a briefcase. The dream felt so real. The person called himself Richard. Khalimov felt like he knew Richard, although Richard had no past knowledge of Khalimov. The one thing Richard remarkably told Khalimov was of some sort of Foundation. A Foundation containing thousands of "anomalies." He explained that the anomalies can destroy everything we know; therefore, they need to keep the anomalies a secret from the world. After an hour of talking, Richard said he had to go. He casually threw his hat off and stepped off a mountain, immediately waking up Khalimov. Khalimov knew better than to believe some guy in his dream and decided to ignore Richards' story.
[The man in the suit]

Khalimov Bateman family
Khalimovs' relationship with his father wasn't always the best. His father, McGath Bateman, was often away on business trips and would only visit every 6 or 12 months. Khalimov thought it was weird how his father had nothing to say about his job and that he barely talked about it while visiting. Sometimes, his father would forget things they had talked about during his last visit and things before that. Every time Khalimovs' dad came home, it was like he had gotten a new personality.

However, Khalimovs' mother, Mary Harron, was always there for him. She was giving good moral support and care. Influencing Khalimov to become a man that knows what's right and wrong. Mary was a philosopher, giving Khalimov a wide aspect of society and human beings. She taught him a lot about the history of societies and their development.
[Mother and McGath]

Khalimov Bateman, the incident.
Khalimov had just turned 24, and as a birthday present from his father, he was coming to visit. They met at Westville Wall Street, a local restaurant where Khalimov worked. While McGath was visiting, he asked many questions about Khalimov's work situation. Khalimov explained that he was working for a company on Wall Street, BlackRock. McGath was astonished and later asked if Khalimov would want to visit his own workplace sometime. Khalimov agreed as it was something he always wanted to do; he wanted to know why his father was so absent. Right after, McGath went to the bathroom and came back. As they were going outside the restaurant, a black van drove right in front of Khalimov. He was pushed inside and sprayed with some kind of unknown gas. Khalimov became unconscious.

1652128893554.png1652128931709.png

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
-Khalimov has no site as he is blindfolded.
-Khalimov is strapped to a chair.

Khalimov: where am I..

(female voice): Hello Khalimov. Finally, you're awake. I know you might be worried, but trust me, you will be totally fine. Your dad is fine, and so are you.

Khalimov: What's going on?

(female voice): Alright so, you will be put through a certain amount of tests. *smiles* I want you to do it properly as your life depends on it.

Khalimov: I see, this is some sort of game you're playing?

(female voice): Certainly not, and as I said, you have nothing to worry about.

\ Khalimov has his IQ, EQ, and psychology tested /

(female voice): Now that we got our criteria checked off, are you ready to be put through the procedure?

Khalimov: What procedure are you even talking about?

(female voice): Good, any last words?

Khalimov: Whatever you will do to me, just know that my pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others.

(female voice): Right.

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´

From that day on, Bateman was no longer himself. He was part-conscious, his mind was being overruled by something, something he couldn't control. Khalimov had his body given to the avatar of █████. █████ had been tasked by the ██ ███████ to acquire a new body. █████ having a close relationship with McGath, made it easier to find its next "host." McGath agreed with █████s' plan to abduct Khalimov as he was the perfect candidate. McGath hated his son. Visiting him was a con to every aspect of his life. McGath dedicated his life to the Foundation; therefore having a family was just seen as an obstacle in his mind. Khalimov or █████ was now intact with the
council and ready to function as a proper member.

Khalimov later a voice controlling his mind, it was the woman that interviewed him. He asked in his mind:

Who are you?

I am you now, we will be living in the same body.

Khalimov was unable to ask any other questions, he was incapable of doing so as he couldn't think. He was a spectator in his own mind. The only action he was allowed to join in, was solving weird decisions which made no sense. SCP-███ has dried out? Help ██-█ with her health? SCP-███ termination.
Khalivmov was new to everything and had no clue what was right or wrong. █████ later taught him everything, he became aware of what he had gotten himself into. He was being "hosted" by █████ as it lost its last "host". That █████ is using his body to represent itself to the ██ ███████.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESSENTIAL LINKS FOR UNDERSTANDING LORE:
05-13 "Death"
05-13
American Psycho
Ernest Khalimov (Gigachad)
Mary Harron

Attachments

• 1652128674561.png
    1652128674561.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
+active
=limited cl4 experience
=not interacted in a while so dont know much about you

Here is my verdict -Dor
(P.S, you might not want to apply for a chinese GOI aka 05 and for O5 the Overseer council plus the server is only -1 to -7 there is no -8 (also "Death" is the -13 i wanna be if they expand to that :( ))

Reactions: Tacca

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
I'm not going to give a verdict. I'm just going to point out that there is no O5-8 slot. Check open O5 Slots please and edit it accordingly.

Reactions: Tacca

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022

Greetings, @Tacca. Your application to Overseer has been Denied.
The reason behind this is the council can't decide whether this application is serious.
If so we recommend taking time to gather the server's lore and getting known by the community

You May reapply in 2 weeks.

- O5-1 'The Unjust'

Status
Not open for further replies.